Sorry can’t post or contact sellers on purchases?

RedSea500MaxS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reefers

New but on well R2R site over the 30 days, but we tried to confirm several times and post minimum posts on some very interesting topics...sad it still shows as insufficient privileges. I also tried to become sponsor, but that also ended that we are not confirmed.

We are new to R2R but been reefing since 1980s when we knew nothing. Current tank is up, LPS doing well (fingers crossed), Maxima Clam great, Gem Tang, Magnificent Foxface from Live Aquaria plus Blonde Naso and Tomini doing great. Test SPS in tank at month 5 and with Apex and DOS dosing we see 1/8” growth in past week or two on amazing BudManCorals Milli and Acros! Amazing.

Thank you....we searched and searched how to get to full members to post, and sorry we need help!

Please....

D&J

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@RedSea500MaxS, I sent you a PM.

Update: What email address did you use when signing up. This sounds like we need to get your account verified first.

Last edited:

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi! Welcome to R2R! I'm sorry about the issue you're having, but we can get you squared away. I noticed that it appears your account verification was still awaiting response, so I went ahead and validated that manually. However, I'd like to get your original account corrected. Can you give us the username you originally used?

OP
OP
RedSea500MaxS

RedSea500MaxS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all, happy to now be able to post!

Our Tank is a latest generation Red Sea Max S 500, with Apex EL and DOS for Fritz Part 1 and 2, Teco chiller. We are using modified Triton Method...poly socks, to large skimmer, to large algae refugium (24/7 LED 6500k), marine blocks and onto return pump. DOS Alk and CA dosed at return pump hourly 30 min apart 24/7.

After set up and cycling in April 2019 we have come a LONG way in 3 fast months and already started to see growth of Coraline algae and our test SPS Milli and Acro frags added in June are growing extensions!

Alk 9.9 to 10
CA 410 to 425
MG 1390
Ph 8.1 (adding CO2 Scrubber and Valve connected to Apex shooting for 8.3)
Temp 77-78
etc.

Livestock is various LPS, new SPS just in tank, lots of inverts, and fish including Gem Tang, Magnificent Foxface, Tomini, Blonde Naso, Blue Tang pair and a few damsels who helped cycle the tank with Fritzyme 9 and seasoned live rock from LFS friend. Light sand bottom using live sand. Must be working well ok because our BTA split and the new baby looks about ready to split.

I will attempt to attach a pic, wish I knew how to post a video????

We appreciate any and all comments, suggestions and good advice....and patience with Newbies.

MANY THANKS to:

Mike at Fritz Aquatics
John at Dallas North Aquariums
Tommy at Mid-Cities Aquariums
Scott at Extreme Corals.com
Adam at ReefGodz
Live Aquaria.com - Gem Tang and Foxface
BudmansCorals.com
Red Sea Reef Tanks
Hanna Test Kits

IMG_2566.JPG

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 52.1%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • None.

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.2%
Back