Sound Aquatics Stock List 11/14/22 and Black Friday Sales

Thomas Jedlicka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw the owners of Sound Aquatics posted their stock list today and mentioned they have black Friday sales starting today. They posted a list of the fish with reduced prices. Seems pretty appealing to me, and they are new on the block so I thought I would put it out there for those who are not on their current email list. I am sure if you want to join their email list you can do so on their website. I will link their website below. I went to their grand opening and grabbed 5 fish, and I could not be happier, so I wanted to pass it on :)
https://www.soundaquaticsllc.com/

STOCK LIST:

Yellow Angelfish $25
Square Anthias $40
Sunset Diamond Head Anthias $45
Snowflake Eel $25
Firefish Goby $15
Blue Hippo Tang small $50
Powder Brown $50
Sailfin Tang $25
Blue Face Trigger $35
Sailfin Fairy Wrasse $35
Long Tentacle Anemone $25
Purple Long Tentacle Anemone $65
Asfur Angelfish $150
Purple Tang $150
Coral Beauty Angelfish $25
Neon Pufferfish $35
Scopas Tang $35
Clown Tang $35
Blue Eye Tang $45
Red Tooth Niger Trigger $35
Cleaner Wrasse $20
Melanurus Wrasse $30
Pintail Fairy Wrasse $65
Royal Flasher Wrasse $40
Long Nose Hawk Fish $35
Foxface Rabbitfish $40
Emperor Angelfish $65
Yellow Candy Hogfish $50
Sixline Wrasse $25

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow those are some really good prices. Is this a lfs or an online seller? Their website doesn’t show a location that I could find and when you go to the section for saltwater fish there are none on the site. I also googled the name and couldn’t find much.

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They have a link to it on their facebook, which i found on their site they linked (pretty roundabout way for that), they are in thornwood, NY. I might actually pay a visit on my way to NYAquatic, where I have a copperband butterfly to pick up.

OP
OP
Thomas Jedlicka

Thomas Jedlicka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow those are some really good prices. Is this a lfs or an online seller? Their website doesn’t show a location that I could find and when you go to the section for saltwater fish there are none on the site. I also googled the name and couldn’t find much.
They are located in Thornwood, New York, and do not ship that I know of at the moment. They do not currently have any photos of fish online I believe they are adding them in the future. They post some photos on their social media pages. when you google, try googling "Sound Aquatics LLC". They opened on the 11th so as time progresses it will be more developed im sure

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are located in Thornwood, New York, and do not ship that I know of at the moment. They do not currently have any photos of fish online I believe they are adding them in the future. They post some photos on their social media pages. when you google, try googling "Sound Aquatics LLC". They opened on the 11th so as time progresses it will be more developed im sure
Ok too far for me but thanks. When I searched I didn’t add the LLC.

MrPiGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sees “in New York” and gets excepted…. Goes to google maps and realizes it is 7 hours away from Buffalo… proceeds to cry because that price for a Melanurus is insane.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 49 35.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back