South east wyoming reefers

stuccoman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not experienced enough to comment, really don't know. I would do online research to determine.

TGamble

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! Looking to get a thread of reefers in the southeast area of Wyoming! Laramie/Cheyenne region! I've only been here about 3 months so I havent ventured out very far.
About me:
Starting my upgraded tank from a 16 gallon biocube to a 29 gallon.
29 gallon freshwater too.

Looking forward to hopefully finding some more reefers in the area
I know this is a few years late but I am located in Douglas, currently have a 75 gallon mixed reef almost 3 years now. Would love to connect with fellow reefers!

OP
OP
McCarrick

McCarrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is a few years late but I am located in Douglas, currently have a 75 gallon mixed reef almost 3 years now. Would love to connect with fellow reefers!
I've actually moved back out of Wyoming but I am still attached to the guard unit in Gillette and so I'm there once a month. Did you start with the 75 gallon?

TGamble

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've actually moved back out of Wyoming but I am still attached to the guard unit in Gillette and so I'm there once a month. Did you start with the 75 gallon?
I originally had a 55 gallon that cracked so I took the chance to upgrade. Tanks been up about 3 years now and is doing quite well. How about yourself?

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 130 59.6%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 63 28.9%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 77 35.3%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 38 17.4%
  • Other

Votes: 63 28.9%
Back