Southern west virginia

vence

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was wondering if there was anyone near the Raleigh/fayette county west virginia region looking to trade coral. I have anything from sps to low end cephastria Meteor shower and zoas . Always willing to help a new reefer out as well.
IMG_3230.jpg

mtnrunner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was wondering if there was anyone near the Raleigh/fayette county west virginia region looking to trade coral. I have anything from sps to low end cephastria Meteor shower and zoas . Always willing to help a new reefer out as well.
IMG_3230.jpg
I’m in Charleston and have a 90 gal reef that needs some trimming. I currently have green staghorn frags ready to go - 2” to 6” that I already pruned.

OP
OP
V

vence

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in Charleston and have a 90 gal reef that needs some trimming. I currently have green staghorn frags ready to go - 2” to 6” that I already pruned.
Thanks im looking for more local to trade unless your willing to travel. I have a few pieces of red setosa moni 1inch, red monti, 1 piece 4 heads of candy cane, 4 polyp fire and ice zoa, 5 poylp Pandora box zoa, 2 polyp blueberry fields zoa, and toxic green pocillopora. Im holding off on trading my BC rainbow mellon acro for a design acro comes around.

jbrooks515

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_3230.jpg
I live in Princeton. Just finished setting up a nuvo 10 that I am waiting to finish cycling. I might be interested in some frags in a few weeks if you still have any available.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lots of High End corals in Wheeling from me, I can ship in WV for cheap as well.
I look at your fund the build sale thread occasionally. I've only heard good things about your frags but you're a little too high end for me, for now at least. As I start to fill my tank up with corals I find myself getting a little pickier about what I get though.

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I look at your fund the build sale thread occasionally. I've only heard good things about your frags but you're a little too high end for me, for now at least. As I start to fill my tank up with corals I find myself getting a little pickier about what I get though.
Thank you very much!

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 56 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.7%
Back