Spaghetti worms/GSP frag

lone_wolff

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone else posted something similar so I think it is a bundle of spaghetti worms. Just want to confirm. Did a h2o2 dip to try to clear up some hair algae that is taking over the frag and a bundle of these guys came rolling out. I’ve seen one or two coming out previously but wasn’t sure if they were the GSP’s tentacles.

CF04B8A2-5530-458A-81F4-0F193DA188B6.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9702.MOV
    7.1 MB

A2dahlberg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know if that was my post or not, but I did have some on my corals. After the h2o2 dip for 45 sec -minute rinse and hit with a toothbrush. I haven't seen any for a while. Just be warned the GSP will close up for a few days, but their pretty hardy. When your hitting the GSP with a toothbrush I would recommend brushing it a little bit lighter then you would brush algae off a rock. It will turn kind of a pinkish color when its all nice and clean. Mine did anyway.

Last edited:
OP
OP
lone_wolff

lone_wolff

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know if that was my post or not, but I did have some on my corals. After the h2o2 dip for 45 sec -minute rinse and hit with a toothbrush. I haven't seen any for a while. Just be warned the GSP will close up for a few days, but their pretty hardy. When your hitting the GSP with a toothbrush I would recommend brushing it a little bit lighter then you would brush algae off a rock. It will turn kind of a pinkish color when its all nice and clean. Mine did anyway.
I scrubbed for a bit but only had a stiffish brush, didn’t want to damage anything. I’ll hit it again in a week or so. Thanks for the input.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 57 49.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 63 54.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • None.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.8%
Back