SPECIAL 10% OFF NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can’t seem to be able to type anything in the subscribe box then the box disappeared when I opened the site again. Maybe just post the code to get rid of this headache?

OP
OP
George-Fauna Marin

George-Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
B5E6F41C-7A85-4B00-B898-E1E2C84BA77C.jpeg

akaimal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the company closed? I submitted an order two weeks ago and have not gotten anything yet. Trying to figure out how to get a refund at this point.

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you know how to get a refund, let me know! I still have two brand new tests sitting around. I hope they are still in business.

doggydoc10

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol it’s RIDICULOUS
I been trying to buy some products from them for the last 12 months….NOTHING!!!!!
I guess US Market is NOT priority!!!!!

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol it’s RIDICULOUS
I been trying to buy some products from them for the last 12 months….NOTHING!!!!!
I don’t know if they’re still in business. I emailed them on Monday and nothing heard back yet.

jacalhou

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol it’s RIDICULOUS
I’ve not been able to get products from them on their website either. I can get some things through other online retailers such as BRS or saltwateraquarium.com, but not all. They are horrible at responses, and it would go a long way for their business if they were more responsive. For me it took over 2 weeks to get any response from my ICP test, and it finally came in my junk folder this AM. From when I ordered on icp1999, it took about 3 weeks to ship. They’re affordable for that, but honestly, at that rate, with no updates, you’re almost better spending more for something like Triton. I had my results within a week and a half with snail mail, going from Florida to California.

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve not been able to get products from them on their website either. I can get some things through other online retailers such as BRS or saltwateraquarium.com, but not all. They are horrible at responses, and it would go a long way for their business if they were more responsive. For me it took over 2 weeks to get any response from my ICP test, and it finally came in my junk folder this AM. From when I ordered on icp1999, it took about 3 weeks to ship. They’re affordable for that, but honestly, at that rate, with no updates, you’re almost better spending more for something like Triton. I had my results within a week and a half with snail mail, going from Florida to California.
You’re absolutely right! I mean, it would be much better just send out an email upon receiving the water and provide an estimate time for the results. I mean doesn’t have to email me within 24 hours upon receiving but let say within a week is reasonable.

mine were delivered more than a week so hopefully I will get my results in another week or so.

jacalhou

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You’re absolutely right! I mean, it would be much better just send out an email upon receiving the water and provide an estimate time for the results. I mean doesn’t have to email me within 24 hours upon receiving but let say within a week is reasonable.

mine were delivered more than a week so hopefully I will get my results in another week or so.
I feel certain that you’ll get your results. In that Sense, yes, it’s one of the more affordable options for ICP. They ought to get a little more informative via email updates, such as automated responses when they scan your samples, saying it’s received, etc. Keep checking your junk or spam folder, as it’ll likely go in there for whatever reason. They’re slower, and for whatever reason fairly non communicative, but they are still in business for ICP, honest, and you will get what you paid for, I’m sure.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 161 61.7%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 69 26.4%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 90 34.5%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Other

Votes: 69 26.4%
Back