Special COLLECTORS CORNER UPDATE!! Xanthic Eibli Angelfish! ONLY ONES AVAILABLE IN THE U.S.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Pro

Reef Pro Complete --> Reefprostore.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SPECIAL COLLECTORS CORNER UPDATE!
These Ultra Rare Xanthic Eibli Angelfish are available @ REEFPROSTORE.COM
Full Xanthic Eibli Angelfish
Angel A10 2.jpg
Angel A10 3.jpg

Hybrid Xanthic Eibli Angelfish
Angel A6 2.jpg
Angel A6_.jpg

Hybrid Eibli Angelfish
Angel A15.jpg
Angel A15 2.jpg

Hybrid Eibli Angelfish
Angel A1 2.jpg
Angel A1.jpg

Hybrid Xanthic Eibli Angelfish
Angel A18 2.jpg
Angel A18.jpg

Hybrid Eibli Angelfish

Hybrid ABERRANT Bristletooth Tang
Hybrid tang 1.jpg
Hybrid Tang 2.jpg

Last edited:

Jase4224

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That tang does not look like a mimic/chocolate at all, to me it looks like a bristle tooth.. look at the lines on the body that match exactly to a ‘striped bristle tooth tang’ and so do the spots around the face. These do not exist at all in a mimic/chocolate tang.

Also this fish looks quite small and therefore should have some colour of the dwarf Angel it is meant to mimic, and would not have such a deeply forked tail if at all.

Sorry not trying to be a dick but that’s not an Acanthuras mimic tang it’s a Ctenochaetus Straitus.

Jase4224

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

That tang does not look like a mimic/chocolate at all, to me it looks like a bristle tooth.. look at the lines on the body that match exactly to a ‘striped bristle tooth tang’ and so do the spots around the face. These do not exist at all in a mimic/chocolate tang.

Also this fish looks quite small and therefore should have some colour of the dwarf Angel it is meant to mimic, and would not have such a deeply forked tail if at all.

Sorry not trying to be a dick but that’s not an Acanthuras mimic tang it’s a Ctenochaetus Straitus.

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Unfortunately due to its aberrant nature it’s a very hard to tell exactly what specie it is. We appreciate your input. Thank you

JCTReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After watching the RB video last night, I now understand why Jake was so excited about receiving that shipment. Naturally I went to your website as soon as I saw the name on the box. Always looking for a another vendor. I almost fell off the couch when I saw a 10,000$ price tag on one of these beauties!!! Lol. One can always dream and enjoy through a video though! I personally always wanted a pair of Interuptus angels. And I thought they were expensive!!! Not quite as bad as a Peppermint angel though!!! Haha!

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absoloutely amazing. Yessir one can dream!
@Reef Pro do you have or can you acquire juvenile to small mystery wrasse?

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absoloutely amazing. Yessir one can dream!
@Reef Pro do you have or can you acquire juvenile to small mystery wrasse?
some more are coming in end of this week, they will be available to ship later next week once they complete the conditioning process.

SteveMM62Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At $9,999.99 my Wife would just shoot me. It would probably be ruled Justifiable, in a Court of Law. :oops:

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only fish worth $10,000.00 is one you can sell to the Japanese fish market for over $100,000.00. Full stop.

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got one from Reef Pro, doing amazingly so far! Out and eating already :)
Awesome ! All our fish are fully conditioned and eating! Glad to hear you are happy with your purchase! Thank you for choosing Reef Pro!

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got one from Reef Pro, doing amazingly so far! Out and eating already :)
Great to hear. Hopefully @Reef Pro gets a juvenile in. There's no question I'm expecting healthy and happy fish just like corals ive gotten. Tbh I wish new tank was ready for a starter stick right now!

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great to hear. Hopefully @Reef Pro gets a juvenile in. There's no question I'm expecting healthy and happy fish just like corals ive gotten. Tbh I wish new tank was ready for a starter stick right now!
when its ready, you know where to come! :)

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 122 58.9%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 30.0%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 75 36.2%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 34 16.4%
  • Other

Votes: 62 30.0%
Back