Special Event! Cherry Corals ACROPALOOZA! 12-28-12

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Jay6363

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sent you guys an email! Thanks wanted my stuff to go out on the 7th but to held at FedEx. Sent the address. Thank u

that Reef Guy

Frag Swap Crusader!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local Pickup

Hey Guys.

I was just wondering when Local Pickup would be available once you are done with all your shipping.

Sometimes it pays to be a Michigander and very close to Cherry Corals as well. :bigsmile:

Last edited:

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys.

I was just wondering when Local Pickup would be available once you are done with all your shipping.

Sometimes it pays to be a Michigander and very close to Cherry Corals as well. :bigsmile:

Come on by Tuesday or Wednesday.

12421 stark rd
Livonia 48150

We are here 9am til 430(ish)

that Reef Guy

Frag Swap Crusader!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Come on by Tuesday or Wednesday.

12421 stark rd
Livonia 48150

We are here 9am til 430(ish)

At work now and I get done with work at 4 on Wednesday so I am sure you will be gone by then.

Will you be around at all on Saturday?

Otherwise I would probably have to come by next week some time if that is ok.

Steve

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At work now and I get done with work at 4 on Wednesday so I am sure you will be gone by then.

Will you be around at all on Saturday?

Otherwise I would probably have to come by next week some time if that is ok.

Steve

Hi Steve, we can hang around on wednesday for ya no problem. Just send me a text when you get off work letting me know you are on the way.

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our's will be here Wednesday!! Unfortunately, I'll be at school so Angie will get the joy of unpacking, all to herself.

Todd, you'll get a kick out of this...

I placed an order for T5 bulbs, Friday night. Yesterday evening, I get an email with a UPS tracking number. I didn't pay attention to who it was from, forgetting all about the fact that I'd ordered bulbs, ASSUMING it was from Cherry Corals. All I noticed was the Wednesday delivery date. THEN, I notice it's UPS GROUND, Shipped Monday for Wednesday delivery!!?? Still thinking it was our box of goodies, my next thought was OH NO!! Just as I was about to PM you, I notice "ReefGeek" in the email...lol

buddythelion

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Cherry Corals,

I sent an email regarding shipment date but never got a response back for shipment tomorrow to receive on thurs. Could you let me know if you received it or if I should email it again?

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Cherry Corals,

I sent an email regarding shipment date but never got a response back for shipment tomorrow to receive on thurs. Could you let me know if you received it or if I should email it again?

Hi Darwin, I do have you on the list for shipments going out tomorrow.

Pumbooris

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know the drill.. PICTURE OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

i couldnt get good a good shot of the red hornets (i need a macro) and i gave the cc purple bonsai to my buddy who took delivery today since i was at work but here are the others :)
bad shot of the teal tentacle milli and the ***** yellow milli
penysuty.jpg

green horrida
ybama5y5.jpg

green mamba (a couple branches are kinda white and not looking to hot tho :confused: )
eqymapug.jpg

Last edited:

Jay6363

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cherry corals, got my stuff yesterday and I was very impressed! Thank u for the gorgous corals, superb packaging ..... Can not say enough

Thanks again

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My box was received yesterday by my brother since I was working. Corals are in his tank and doing well. Only saw them in pictures so far but they look great. I asked him if he thought it was worth what I spent and he told me that he would have paid it for just the intense tenius. Can't wait to get them in my tank. Thanks for the great sale guys

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My box was received yesterday by my brother since I was working. Corals are in his tank and doing well. Only saw them in pictures so far but they look great. I asked him if he thought it was worth what I spent and he told me that he would have paid it for just the intense tenius. Can't wait to get them in my tank. Thanks for the great sale guys

That was a sweet piece... I would have liked to see it under blue LED's, I can only imagine how bright it would have been!

mnat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my box in on Tuesday and like always, the corals were amazing. Thank you guys again.

cthedaytrader

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my shipment today, Everything arrived in great shape, packed perfectly. I always worry about ordering in this weather but everthing looked great when I got it today. The hellboy frag I got looked even bigger than the pic, I cant wait to see this thing grow out.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back