special order for DD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Lemon

Lemon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and apologies for the delay! I will have to see how our special orders are now being taken. In the meantime please PM your request along with your email and phone number. Thank you!
not really special just a pair of clowns and a ywg with a Randall's shrimp. I'm not ready for fish yet i just wanted to check
i know i could get that at a lfs but I've heard DD is great

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not really special just a pair of clowns and a ywg with a Randall's shrimp. I'm not ready for fish yet i just wanted to check
i know i could get that at a lfs but I've heard DD is great
Thank you for your interest in LiveAquaria! Although we do not special order, we encourage you to submit a request if you are looking for a specific specimen in our Diver's Den. Please view our Diver's Den Resources & Tips and locate the Suggest a Specimen button. Submitting a suggestion does not guarantee the arrival or availability of a requested species, however, will certainly take the suggestion into consideration. Also, be sure to sign up for the Diver's Den email alerts to be notified of what new aquatic life is coming to the Diver's Den WYSIWYG store. https://www.liveaquaria.com/DiversDen/DDemailSignUp_form.cfm

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lemon

Lemon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for your interest in LiveAquaria! Although we do not special order, we encourage you to submit a request if you are looking for a specific specimen in our Diver's Den. Please view our Diver's Den Resources & Tips and locate the Suggest a Specimen button. Submitting a suggestion does not guarantee the arrival or availability of a requested species, however, will certainly take the suggestion into consideration. Also, be sure to sign up for the Diver's Den email alerts to be notified of what new aquatic life is coming to the Diver's Den WYSIWYG store. https://www.liveaquaria.com/DiversDen/DDemailSignUp_form.cfm
oh i didn't realize you had a request button :)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 103 86.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back