Special Promotion Reef-A-Palooza Orlando 2020 2-Day Show Entrance Ticket

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 day Pass.jpg

Special promotion limited time! Now available 2-Day Show Entrance Pass. Save $10 when you pre purchase this pass. Promotion expires 12/31/19
Visit ReefAPaloozaShow.net/orlando
•Ticket purchase is good for entrance to show both Saturday April 25, 2020 and Sunday April 26, 2020.

tptguy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife just got us hotels nearby for my birthday. She figured we could buy tickets at the door. Is that an incorrect assumption? We may have a last minute cancellation but I also don’t want to show up and not be able to get in. Thank you!

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife just got us hotels nearby for my birthday. She figured we could buy tickets at the door. Is that an incorrect assumption? We may have a last minute cancellation but I also don’t want to show up and not be able to get in. Thank you!
Hello and yes entrance tickets are available to purchase at the door the day of the show. One day entrance tickets are $25.00 per person per day, kids 10 and younger are free.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 day Pass.jpg

Special promotion limited time! Now available 2-Day Show Entrance Pass. Save $10 when you pre purchase this pass. Promotion expires 12/31/19
Visit ReefAPaloozaShow.net/orlando
•Ticket purchase is good for entrance to show both Saturday April 25, 2020 and Sunday April 26, 2020.
When will the diamond passes be available?

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 15.8%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 74 43.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back