Spectrum and intensity settings for GHL Mitras LX 7200's Lights

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I just purchased 2 Mitras LX 7204’s and I am loving the lights. I designed a fold up light hanger out of 80/20.

I need some help here. I am working on dialing in my spectrum and levels.

I am running a mixed reef that I am bring back to life. I was running 2 Hydra 26 HD’s and I am still running one to cover the gap in the middle.

I have looked far a wide, but I am not finding setting that other are using for the tanks. Yes there are some setting that can be upload to the light on the GHL site, but after that I am not seeing any examples for reference.

What I am trying to do here is to give other a place to see and compare setting for their Mitars LX 7200 lights.

If you could post a Jpeg or PNG of you setting to help myself and other in the future. It would be great if you could also post a picture of you tank too.

Thank you in advance.

Mitras setting 9-21-22.png

IMG_0422.JPG

#ghl

KStatefan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vinny has his posted on the GHL facebook page I think Teleghram's AB+ settings might be there also.

OP
OP
jsker

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vinny has his posted on the GHL facebook page I think Teleghram's AB+ settings might be there also.
My goal is to have setting example here on R2R, to have things in one place.

Pmj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my setting Ive had for years. Runs 11-7. Blues for a bit before and after. Set the overdrive for blues and violets so the estimated color K is probably low. Adjust non blue/v to your liking.

Also I always set to 100% in the program and then just set the power of the light itself separately for acclimation or intensity.

Attachments

• mitras16k.PNG
    mitras16k.PNG
    30.5 KB · Views: 179
  • mitrasenergyoptions.PNG
    mitrasenergyoptions.PNG
    6.5 KB · Views: 169

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back