• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Spintouch, Aqua UV 57 Watt, DOS, Skimate Locker, Octo Pulse 4

anonomous09

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a quick real estate change and had to last second tear down my tank. Everything you see is being sold as is. I am living in a temporary accommodation and cannot clean this stuff thoroughly. All prices are shipped to the lower 48 states.

LaMotte WaterLink Spin Touch FF w/ Roughly 46 Salt Water Test Disks. Included is the complete kit with hardcore and assumably 46 salt water disks. I ran 4 tests to my recollection. I paid $975 after a coupon code.
$750.00 shipped

Aqua UV 57 Watt Sterilizer. Ran for 18 months full time.
SOLD

(2) Octo Pulse 4 Pumps with Controllers. Again they need to be cleaned but are priced accordingly. These were used for 3 months. The controllers have zero hours on them as they were controlled by a Wave Engine.
SOLD

Avast Marine Skimate Locker Size Small with Neptune Switch Box. An additional spare float switch box will be included.
SOLD

Neptune DOS. Only one head was used to dose all for reef 10-15 ml per day. No cables are included.
SOLD

Pan World 150PS Pump. Used for water station duties only.
$150.00 shipped

IMG_8086.jpeg IMG_8088.jpeg IMG_8089.jpeg IMG_8091.jpeg IMG_8093.jpeg IMG_8092.jpeg

Last edited:

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll take the DOS... PMd

Pick Me GIF by memecandy

Last edited:

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL... ummm I need to follow you the spin touch! Make me a gear list man I’ll start reserving and tagging for you:)

Seller is very responsive! Support him so we can get him back into the hobby in the future! Thanks again @anonomous09!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 33.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back