• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sponsor - Fishy Business Aquatics A++

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

cabj1970

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered some acros from a sponsor Fishy Business Aquatics. My transaction was A++ and very pleased with the whole transaction.

Communication A++

They respond very quick to all my questions. After placing my order I got a immediate response with the confirmation. It was also cool that I a calendar came up and I was able to pick a date. When the package was shipped I got a automated update as to where the status was from a tracking perspective.

Package A++

The package came in a solid box and it came with instruction on what to do with if there was an issue and acclamation instructions. Each bag was wrapped with care and the water was still warm. No rookie shipping here.

Coral A++

My acro’s colony came in healthy and within 2 hrs I got polyp extension. The color was also better than expected .

Don’t miss out on this cause you can get some great customer care with nice prices. Yes, I took advantage of the 15% sale

2-.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:

Oldreefer44

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 orders with a total of 6 fish. 4 DOA's. Their return policy (2- 30 second videos and paid for insurance) is designed to deter claims. Most importantly...…...dead fish. No more purchases from them

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 65 85.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.9%
Back