SPONSORS ARE WATCHING! What BLACK Friday & CYBER Monday deals would you like to see?

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A nitrate and phosphate tester in the trident and world peace. Wanna take odds on which will be first?
Trick question. We will always be at war with the manufacturers to give the people what they want, what they really really want.

Last edited:

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sale on ATI bulbs. Would love phosphate and nitrate tester trident so I can get rid of my Mastertronic which rarely works anyway
Shots fired...
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by euphoria

Reefer Matt

Officially Official Account
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed a lot of people are leaving the hobby. Might wanna give them a reason to stay. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: 50% off gear? BOGO? Free livestock shipping on orders of $100? Win a trip to see the factory/facility? Free promotional merch with purchase?

xCry0x

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really aggressive discounting on coral :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Appreciate inflation/costs have gone up. Hard to mentally justify a single head of a generic duncan "on sale" for $30+ though.

Don't need the latest Flaming Ferrari Rainbow Cheeto hybrid 1/4" tenius frag on sale for $100.

Will happily buy all your random no-name $15-$25 acro frags though.

flashsmith

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really aggressive discounting on coral :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Appreciate inflation/costs have gone up. Hard to mentally justify a single head of a generic duncan "on sale" for $30+ though.

Don't need the latest Flaming Ferrari Rainbow Cheeto hybrid 1/4" tenius frag on sale for $100.

Will happily buy all your random no-name $15-$25 acro frags though.
I'm easily sitting on 2k worth of Duncan's at $30 per head. And I'm willing to give a few of them away..lol

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m hoping to pick up a reef delete at the same 30% off that they had over the summer.

Aiptasia has became the bane of my existance. I’m convinced when the world ends the only forms of life that will be left are cockroaches and aiptasia. Together they will produce some form of demonic offspring.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 124 59.0%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 75 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 62 29.5%
Back