SPOOKY SEASON HAS ARRIVED! LET'S CELEBRATE! REEFTIDE'S SPOOKY SEASON SALE STARTS 10/9!

kmclellan

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Stocking up on corals, or looking for specific ones?
Specific ones. Small tank so I'm selective. Looking for some really nice acans at a good price other than the standard red or rainbow building a garden and I need some new colors lol. Torches and hammers too. I'm a lobo/banki guy over scolys but wanting to add a scoly just to have one in there lol

OP
REEFTIDE

REEFTIDE

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

Boaz1021

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Sorry guys! My internet went down with a storm. Hour 3 coming right up!
*hour 3
(Sorry about your internet in the storm, I'm from South Louisiana originally, so I get it)

but, YES! I can't wait for more corals. Y'all got me hooked on torches with that last sale.

[email protected]

Living the Reef Life
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

Digitalfirex

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Home! It’s a lot better at the shop but it’s also 45 min from my house
I was asking because if it happens often, depending on cell phone carrier you can get a backup internet "jetpack"on your account... relies on cellphone signal and a good back up. Most plans usually like +$10 pr $20 monthly but worth it from business perspective.

OP
REEFTIDE

REEFTIDE

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I was asking because if it happens often, depending on cell phone carrier you can get a backup internet "jetpack"on your account... relies on cellphone signal and a good back up. Most plans usually like +$10 pr $20 monthly but worth it from business perspective.
We're currently working to get it automated so it doesn't happen at all but we didn't want to roll that out this sale. Maybe on the next one if we have it set up exactly how we want it!

BWV

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Sorry.. this is my first live sale.. probably a silly question, but I'll ask anyway.
If I see something I want, and don't want to lose it, do I just buy that thing, check out, then wait for the next thing, and then will you put all of my separate orders together and charge me a single shipping charge? And, can I apply the "1STOFMANY" discount to the whole order?
For example.. say I want to leave this sale with a torch, a rocordea or two, a $1 Zoa, and a couple other items i cant live without, but they come up 2 hours apart... can I just buy each one when they show up so they are "mine", check out each time so I dont "lose" them, and then have you put them all together later?
Thanks!

Boaz1021

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
season 2 time GIF by American Gods

Boaz1021

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Sorry.. this is my first live sale.. probably a silly question, but I'll ask anyway.
If I see something I want, and don't want to lose it, do I just buy that thing, check out, then wait for the next thing, and then will you put all of my separate orders together and charge me a single shipping charge? And, can I apply the "1STOFMANY" discount to the whole order?
For example.. say I want to leave this sale with a torch, a rocordea or two, a $1 Zoa, and a couple other items i cant live without, but they come up 2 hours apart... can I just buy each one when they show up so they are "mine", check out each time so I dont "lose" them, and then have you put them all together later?
Thanks!
Season 1 Yes GIF by Rick and Morty

Boaz1021

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Thanks!
I would also say that you do still need to purchase a shipping box. Once you get over $200 they'll refund the shipping to you while putting your full order together and shipping it out.

Boaz1021

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
There are some more coming :) should have been some on this update
Ya'll lose power/internet again?

edit:
Nevermind, I just noticed that the sale ended at 8pm. lol

So, by "There are some more coming" I'm now assuming you were referring to Day 2 of the sale tomorrow?

Last edited:

Peninsula Reef Tanks...

• I currently have one

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • I used to have one set up

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • I would like to try one in the future

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • No interest

Votes: 6 15.4%
SR