Spotlight on the Neptune COR15 and COR20 return pumps. | BRStv

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

clsanchez77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all!

Today we spotlight the latest return pumps from Neptune Systems, the COR15 and COR20. In this video I'll walk you through sizing one for your tank, some unique features and tips on maintenance, as well as setting one up with and without an Apex controller. :)

Great video Randy! For the advanced Apex features on the COR20 (parameter monitoring and alarms), do I need to have the new Apex system or are these available to us old Apex Classic users too? Thanks

OP
OP
randyBRS

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great video Randy! For the advanced Apex features on the COR20 (parameter monitoring and alarms), do I need to have the new Apex system or are these available to us old Apex Classic users too? Thanks

Other than Power Usage Alarms for individual outlet power consumption, I do believe all of the other COR monitoring (temp, RPMs, obstruction, etc.) are available for the Classic. I'll try to play around with one on a Classic Apex in the office today or maybe @Terence can save us all with the quick answer. ;)

Don Lidtke

Some Old Guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your video's are some of the best! The format cover most of the topic's I look for and you folks cover the stuff I am very interested in.

I have seen the COR pumps around and now I have a better understanding of them. I still plan on using the EcoTech on my DT mainly because of the battery backup option but it's always good to learn about other products.

Thanks for the time and effort ou folks put into supporting this hobby.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 45 83.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.6%
Back