Spotlight on Tyree Green Fluorescent Sarcophyton

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

fishnreef

100% Aquacultured - Help Us Conserve and Preserve
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Focusing on natural beauty is a valuable pathway to stress relief, relaxation, and re-centering during challenging times. We acknowledge the difficulties so many are facing. We are here to serve you and deliver wonder and brightness to your day. All corals are 100% captive grown, so your purchase supports our mission to conserve and preserve ocean reefs!

Spotlight: Tyree Fluorescent Green Sarcophyton (Green Polyp Toadstool)

This beautiful soft coral has a white-cream base with undulating bright green polyps. As it grows, it creates lovely wavy edges. A graceful, calming centerpiece in any tank, it’s a marine version of magical terrestrial toadstools.

Fluorescent Green Sarcophyton are relatively easy to maintain as they prefer normal water conditions and can withstand some change in water quality. They like moderate water flow and medium to high lighting. Higher light can bring out a more robust color in the polyps.

Make sure to give them some space to grow and spread. Give them up to two weeks to adjust to their new homes and add wonderful scenery to your seascape.

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t see the video, using iPhone 11pro. Am I doing something wrong?

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Focusing on natural beauty is a valuable pathway to stress relief, relaxation, and re-centering during challenging times. We acknowledge the difficulties so many are facing. We are here to serve you and deliver wonder and brightness to your day. All corals are 100% captive grown, so your purchase supports our mission to conserve and preserve ocean reefs!

Spotlight: Tyree Fluorescent Green Sarcophyton (Green Polyp Toadstool)

This beautiful soft coral has a white-cream base with undulating bright green polyps. As it grows, it creates lovely wavy edges. A graceful, calming centerpiece in any tank, it’s a marine version of magical terrestrial toadstools.

Fluorescent Green Sarcophyton are relatively easy to maintain as they prefer normal water conditions and can withstand some change in water quality. They like moderate water flow and medium to high lighting. Higher light can bring out a more robust color in the polyps.

Make sure to give them some space to grow and spread. Give them up to two weeks to adjust to their new homes and add wonderful scenery to your seascape.
@fishnreef can you share another way?

OP
OP
fishnreef

fishnreef

100% Aquacultured - Help Us Conserve and Preserve
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thank you all for your feedback. We have taken another video using a different format.
Please let us know if this video plays properly on iPhone 11.

Last edited:

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thank you all for your feedback. We have taken another video using a different format.
Please let us know if this video plays properly on iPhone 11.
No video loads for me. Could it be on my end? Using Safari browser on iPhone.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 43.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 31 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back