SPRING CLEANING LIVE SALE!! FREE PRIZES!! FIRE CORALS!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Greg Depo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI all. I am very new to this hobby, and my tank is going through the algae cycle right now. Is it smart to buy 5 corals at once, and put it in my tank?
Depends really on how you plan on dealing with the algea. Any chems I'd probably wait to introduce any new corals. They'll already be stressed out from the travel.

The District Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI all. I am very new to this hobby, and my tank is going through the algae cycle right now. Is it smart to buy 5 corals at once, and put it in my tank?

I wouldn't recommend adding corals until your tank is completely cycled then start out with some mushrooms/zoas or something easy to care for.

CCauthers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That would be a solid no. You should add corals only when it is finished cycling, and start with easier, cheaper corals one at a time to see how well they do.

pasquale petrovia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0397.JPG
Tanks is pretty empty could use a dealAttach files

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Mean Green Mille
WAS $89.99
NOW $69.99
CLICK HERE TO BUY

371.jpg

WWC Little Red Ferrari
WAS $89.99
NOW $59.99
CLICK HERE TO BUY

373.jpg

Purple People Eater
WAS $34.99
NOW $24.99
CLICK HERE TO BUY

375.jpg

Cherry Garcia
WAS $44.99
NOW $7.99
CLICK HERE TO BUY

377.jpg

Everlasting Gobstopper
WAS $59.99
NOW $44.99
CLICK HERE TO BUY

379.jpg

Green Striped Favia
WAS $24.99
NOW $4.99
CLICK HERE TO BUY

381.jpg

CB Rainbow Infusions
WAS $39.99
NOW $24.99
CLICK HERE TO BUY

383.jpg

Miami Vice Echinata
WAS $49.99
NOW $29.99
CLICK HERE TO BUY

385.jpg

UC Psychosis
WAS $79.99
NOW $49.99
CLICK HERE TO BUY

387.jpg

Whoville
WAS $39.99
NOW $24.99
CLICK HERE TO BUY

389.jpg

ASD Hyper Jubille
WAS $159.99
NOW $79.99
CLICK HERE TO BUY

391.jpg

Bali Green Slimer
WAS $34.99
NOW $19.99
CLICK HERE TO BUY

393.jpg

Green Star Polyps
WAS $14.99
NOW $0.99
CLICK HERE TO BUY

395.jpg

JF Fender Bender
WAS $49.99
NOW $39.99
CLICK HERE TO BUY

397.jpg

JKR Rainbow
WAS $124.99
NOW $74.99
CLICK HERE TO BUY

399.jpg

Tyree Rouge Mille
WAS $44.99
NOW $29.99
CLICK HERE TO BUY

401.jpg

Sweetheart Favia
WAS $24.99
NOW $4.99
CLICK HERE TO BUY

403.jpg

UC Psychosis
WAS $79.99
NOW $49.99
CLICK HERE TO BUY

405.jpg

Goldmeister Chalice
WAS $44.99
NOW $34.99
CLICK HERE TO BUY

407.jpg

Dragon Soul Favia
WAS $49.99
NOW $29.99
CLICK HERE TO BUY

409.jpg

Jeff Myers

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
live sale flyer.jpg

Join us for our Spring Cleaning LIVE SALE!!

We are clearing out our tanks and offering up some amazing corals at unbeatable prices! This is one you definitely will not want to miss.

Sale is Saturday, March 28th from 11am est to 11pm est

RULES

-We will be posting WYSIWYG pics in this thread with a name, sale price and link to purchase the coral. Remember the coral can only be purchased through the link posted in THIS live sale thread. The same coral can be in multiple carts at the same time, the FIRST person to check out will be the one to win the coral. In the event that the same coral gets purchased by more than one person due to a glitch in our system, the second person will receive another frag of the same coral. If we do not have a duplicate of that coral, we will issue you a refund. Corals will be posted in random batches, spaced 15 minutes apart, for all 12 hours of our live sale

-All orders from the live sale are final
. No exchanges, refunds or credits will be issued. No coupon codes, discounts, or credits can be applied towards live sale items.

-If you have any questions or concerns PLEASE reach out to us via PM on R2R, OR through email at [email protected]. Please include your full name in either method of communication so we can properly identify you. We will not be able to decipher your R2R username or email. Please be patient with us if we are not able to get to your email or messages right away, we will work as quickly as we can.

-There will not be any free shipping on live sale items, unless you have an existing order that you would like for us to combine your live sale items to.

-To help you check out faster and with ease, create an account on our website and save your billing info. Create an account by clicking the link below.

-We will be posting $1, and $5 frags randomly throughout the sale. There is no limit on how many of these corals you can purchase, however, for every $1 and $5 coral that's in your order there must be one regular live sale item.

SHIPPING

-Shipping during the live sale will be a flat rate of 39.99, or 24.99 if you're a Florida resident. Unfortunately at this time we are not shipping outside of the continental US.

-Local pick ups are always welcome starting the Monday after the Live Sale, no appointments are necessary.

-You only need to purchase ONE shipping module, select the module for the day you wish to receive your box. For any additional order made during the live sale, after you have purchased your shipping module, just select "Live Sale Shipping" at checkout and you will not be charged shipping twice.

-We recommend you have your shipping module in your cart prior to the live sale for easier check out. OR pre-purchase a shipping module before the sale, so you lock in your shipping date early on. If you pre-purchase a shipping module prior to the sale and do not make a purchase, we will refund you.

-Please be sure of your delivery date when checking out. If for some reason, you are not able to stick with your original delivery date, please let us know 24 hours in advance.

-You can purchase the shipping modules now at the link below

PRIZES

We are going to be giving away some amazing prizes!!!

-Ecotech Vectra L2
Screen Shot 2020-03-12 at 10.45.35 AM.png

-AI Prime 16HD
Screen Shot 2020-03-12 at 10.47.12 AM.png

-$150 LRO Coupon Code to use on the website
Screen Shot 2020-03-12 at 10.49.17 AM.png

To enter to win these prizes:

-post a full tank shot in this thread for one entry
-make a purchase during the live sale for a second entry

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any more of that Whoville zoa? I wasn't quick enough :(

ShaunPReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all for the advice. My tank has finished the amonia, nitrate, nitrite cycle, but I assume you all mean to wait for the algae to leave as well.
That would be a solid no. You should add corals only when it is finished cycling, and start with easier, cheaper corals one at a time to see how well they do.

Greg Depo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all for the advice. My tank has finished the amonia, nitrate, nitrite cycle, but I assume you all mean to wait for the algae to leave as well.
We all go through algae cycles and again depending on how you are planning on dealing with it will depend on if you should add anything imo.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 15.4%
Back