SPRING CLEANING LIVE SALE!! FREE PRIZES!! FIRE CORALS!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

newguyintown81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aaaanndddd we are DONE!!

First I want to thank each and everyone of you guys that participated. I hope we brought a little light to what I’m sure has been some scary times for everyone. We really can’t thank you enough. We learned a bunch as this was our first Live Sale and we promise the next one will be EPIC.

We will be going through everything in the next couple days and getting things ready for the raffles. All the raffles will be picked live and the videos posted here on this thread. Please give us a few days to get this sorted. Lots of entries and we want to make sure we don’t make any mistakes.

Lastly, we hope everyone got their fix, but for whoever wants to keep going here you go!! We are discounting any corals that are left over and anything that was previously on the website an ADDITIONAL 15%. No coupon code needed. Just add to your cart and check out, discounts will be applied at checkout. The website will be discounted from now till Sunday at 11:59 pm.

Click on the link to see all corals

Again, thank you all so much and have a great night!!!

Do you happen to have any of the chameleon echinata at regular price? I really like those

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Tomorrow’s gonna be a busy day!! Thanks again to everyone who participated, you guys rock and made our first live sale so enjoyable!
5324079C-9C7B-4462-87C3-8BA5F26AD4CA.jpeg

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Are the prize winners announced yet?
Not yet. We just got done with a crazy day of shipping. I’m going to go through and write down all the entries and try to have the drawing done in a couple of days. Thank you everyone for being so patient! A lot of you guys are getting some fire tomorrow!

Last edited:

Gigidoll

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not yet. We just got done with a crazy day of shipping. I’m going to go through and write down all the entries and try to have the drawing done in a couple of days. Thank you everyone for being so patient! A lot of you guys are getting some tomorrow!

Can’t wait to get my shipment tomorrow!!! Woohoo!!!

InkedReefLady

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our box of goodies is on the local truck! I can't wait! We've been tracking our coral growth for the last 3 weeks since we've been home. I've been taking photos every Monday and my husband and I compare them. A lot of growth in the last week especially. Thanks for bringing a little bit of fun and anticipation to our stuck indoor lives!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back