SPRING CLEANING LIVE SALE!! FREE PRIZES!! FIRE CORALS!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

broskie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aaaanndddd we are DONE!!

First I want to thank each and everyone of you guys that participated. I hope we brought a little light to what I’m sure has been some scary times for everyone. We really can’t thank you enough. We learned a bunch as this was our first Live Sale and we promise the next one will be EPIC.

We will be going through everything in the next couple days and getting things ready for the raffles. All the raffles will be picked live and the videos posted here on this thread. Please give us a few days to get this sorted. Lots of entries and we want to make sure we don’t make any mistakes.

Lastly, we hope everyone got their fix, but for whoever wants to keep going here you go!! We are discounting any corals that are left over and anything that was previously on the website an ADDITIONAL 15%. No coupon code needed. Just add to your cart and check out, discounts will be applied at checkout. The website will be discounted from now till Sunday at 11:59 pm.

Click on the link to see all corals

Again, thank you all so much and have a great night!!!
Thank you @Living Reef Orlando for an awesome auction along with a great coral selection. I received my corals yesterday and let me say they were all amazing just as the pictures and the packaging is top notch.
I will definitely be ordering from again.

Gigidoll

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for everything! Received the rest of my order today and I was sooo happy with my pink frogspawn! Much larger than expected!!! And great packaging and service! Thanks again!

Jasontkd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If my shipping module is for delivery tomorrow, when should I expect to see the "fulfillment Status" change on all the items I ordered?

cranekick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those who received their orders, did LRO include a heat pack to keep your corals nice and warm? My box did not and the bags were quite cold. Today one of the frags I purchased has bleached by about 40%. Just wondering if the missing heat pack was an oversight on my order.

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If my shipping module is for delivery tomorrow, when should I expect to see the "fulfillment Status" change on all the items I ordered?
You should see a fulfillment on your order around mid sfternoon
For those who received their orders, did LRO include a heat pack to keep your corals nice and warm? My box did not and the bags were quite cold. Today one of the frags I purchased has bleached by about 40%. Just wondering if the missing heat pack was an oversight on my order.
Your box not having a heat pack was definitely an error on our sight and I do deeply apologize, I responded to your email about a replacement frag.

cranekick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should see a fulfillment on your order around mid sfternoon
Your box not having a heat pack was definitely an error on our sight and I do deeply apologize, I responded to your email about a replacement frag.
Thanks for the replacement, I understand mistakes can happen especially when you get a ton of orders.

BluTang85

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Recieved shipment today, wow do these corals look good and healthy. Very happy and will be returning for next live sale. Only thing I recommend them doing is maybe a free frag with purchased shipping or some goodies in the box like the other vendors do!

Big C

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not yet. We just got done with a crazy day of shipping. I’m going to go through and write down all the entries and try to have the drawing done in a couple of days. Thank you everyone for being so patient! A lot of you guys are getting some fire tomorrow!

Can’t wait for my shipment! Any update on the drawings while I wait?

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Raffle update!!!! Thank you everyone for being so patient with us!!
Vectra L2 winner @iiskevinn
AI Prime winner @mestorm121
$150 Gift Card winner @Stevel

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back