*Spring Fever Sale* - up to 80% OFF - PLUS Every 5th Coral FREE!! -Hundreds of Hot WYSIWYG Available-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So what's a really purple zoa? I could use one that is clearly purple. So many have the green center and that shows up better under the blue lights and I just see green.
Purple People Eater is my favorite but you're right, they have the green mouth slit. Jokers are another good one without the green in the middle.

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
SPIN #2 for Friday....

Congrats @OrchidMiss ! Your Prize will be....

GAME REMINDER:
Simply Post for Entry...

Let us know what you're looking for, share a funny meme, post what you're up to today. ANYTHING... all posts in this thread from now through Monday 3/12 at Midnight EST will be placed on our Prize Wheel which will be spun three times daily starting Friday.
-If your username is one of the 3 daily winners, the wheel will be spun for you!
*All entries welcome, however, If any winner of a free coral doesn't have an order placed to be shipped by the end of the sale, shipping of $45 must be paid in order to receive the free coral.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So what's a really purple zoa? I could use one that is clearly purple. So many have the green center and that shows up better under the blue lights and I just see green.
I was going to recommend going to https://zoanthids.com and checking out their "Identify" pages for some good ideas.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
SPIN #2 for Friday....

GAME REMINDER:
Simply Post for Entry...
Let us know what you're looking for, share a funny meme, post what you're up to today. ANYTHING... all posts in this thread from now through Monday 3/12 at Midnight EST will be placed on our Prize Wheel which will be spun three times daily starting Friday.
-If your username is one of the 3 daily winners, the wheel will be spun for you!
*All entries welcome, however, If any winner of a free coral doesn't have an order placed to be shipped by the end of the sale, shipping of $45 must be paid in order to receive the free coral.
Congrats @OrchidMiss !!! She's my friend too!!!

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
SPIN #2 for Friday....

GAME REMINDER:
Simply Post for Entry...
Congrats @OrchidMiss !

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm looking for stratocaster or jubilee zoas! Also wondering if you'll have more madracis varieties, I got one a sale ago and had seen that in the past you had other colors available.

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
SPIN #2 for Friday....

GAME REMINDER:
Simply Post for Entry...
Thank you!!! I needed this.
The only way to explain the crap show that was today, is to tell you all Mr.Peas flew out the front door today when I was leaving to pick my son up from school.... so... thank you.
Sad Happy Hour GIF

I can't share my front door camera footage as not only did I swear like a salor, but like a pirate. Wasn't very mermaidlike of me.
@ktfloyd01 :crying-face:

Last edited:

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thank you!!! I needed this.
The only way to explain the crap show that was today, is to tell you all Mr.Peas flew out the front door today when I was leaving to pick my son up from school.... so... thank you.
Sad Happy Hour GIF

I can't share my front door camera footage as not only did I swear like a salor, but like a pirate. Wasn't very mermaidlike of me.
You saved him though, right?

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
You saved him though, right?
20230310_161858.jpg

These woods and creek run all the way down my street, for about a mile. Looking up the hill to the right is my backyard. He could he anywhere. It's 40° now with a low of 28 tonight. I've been crying since 3:22.

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
He did one lap around the front yard then a cooper hawk spotted him and was literally a foot behind him. I did see the hawk circle back, so I hope he's hidden somewhere dry. I have his cage out front with food and water.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
He did one lap around the front yard then a cooper hawk spotted him and was literally a foot behind him. I did see the hawk circle back, so I hope he's hidden somewhere dry. I have his cage out front with food and water.
I hope he comes back!

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wishing you the best. Never fun to be worried about any pet.

Kathy Floyd

ktfloyd01
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh Nooooo!! I'm just seeing this. Has he called out at all? What about taking Carrot out in a carrier and letting him call out to him?

It is going to be cold but not freezing, he is going to hunker down. Also, he will be cold, and hungry. Keep trying, he will want to come home. They usually stay close and it could take a couple days.
If you want to pm me, I can see if I have some rescue friends that can come help search.

My heart is right there with you. Just don't give up <3 I wish I could come help.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 31.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%

Back