*Spring Fever Sale* - up to 80% OFF - PLUS Every 5th Coral FREE!! -Hundreds of Hot WYSIWYG Available-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didnt even know frag swaps were a thing outside of the big events but i stumbled across a r2r thread that listed a bunch of coral farmers market locations and dates… one of the locations is down the street from where i work (100 miles from my house). I just missed the last one they had, and i will be out of the country when they are back in May. Hoping to catch the one in September to see what it is all about and hopefully stumble across some rare gems. Good thing @Zoanthids has lots of sales between now and then!
They are definitely a thing. We had 8 of them last year in the DFW area which included Aquashella and Reefapalooza. It can be a bad thing. The attendance was way down for the last few compared to the first couple. Our local club usually puts on a couple but they are now finding it hard to find a venue. Unless you go to a hotel, which is very expensive, the other places are now saying no because of the water mess left behind.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m super excited about it! I recently got some white zombies, an OG stratosphere, nightcrawlers, CAR, and beauty and the beasts :)
Last time I talked to Brandon he said he didn't think there were any OG stats left.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
SPIN #1 for Saturday....

Congrats @jkcoral ! And your Prize Wheel Spin...

Your prize will be PM'd to you.

GAME REMINDER:
Simply Post for Entry...

Let us know what you're looking for, share a funny meme, post what you're up to today. ANYTHING... all posts in this thread from now through Monday 3/12 at Midnight EST will be placed on our Prize Wheel which will be spun three times daily starting Friday.
-If your username is one of the 3 daily winners, the wheel will be spun for you!
*All entries welcome, however, If any winner of a free coral doesn't have an order placed to be shipped by the end of the sale, shipping of $45 must be paid in order to receive the free coral.

Congrats @jkcoral !

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Spin #2 for today coming up in an hour or so!

game show wheel GIF

GAME REMINDER:
Simply Post for Entry...
Let us know what you're looking for, share a funny meme, post what you're up to today. ANYTHING... all posts in this thread from now through Monday 3/13 at Midnight EST will be placed on our Prize Wheel which will be spun three times daily starting Friday.
-If your username is one of the 3 daily winners, the wheel will be spun for you!
*All entries welcome, however, If any winner of a free coral doesn't have an order placed to be shipped by the end of the sale, shipping of $45 must be paid in order to receive the free coral.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Colonies !!!

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
SPIN #2 for Saturday....

Congratulations @Opus ! And for your Prize Wheel spin...

Your prize will be PM'd to you :)

GAME REMINDER:
Simply Post for Entry...
Let us know what you're looking for, share a funny meme, post what you're up to today. ANYTHING... all posts in this thread from now through Monday Night 3/13 at Midnight EST will be placed on our Prize Wheel which will be spun three times daily.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
SPIN #2 for Saturday....

Congratulations @Opus ! And for your Prize Wheel spin...

Your prize will be PM'd to you :)

GAME REMINDER:
Simply Post for Entry...
Let us know what you're looking for, share a funny meme, post what you're up to today. ANYTHING... all posts in this thread from now through Monday Night 3/13 at Midnight EST will be placed on our Prize Wheel which will be spun three times daily.

Congrats @Opus ! Awesome win!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back