*Spring Fever Sale* - up to 80% OFF - PLUS Every 5th Coral FREE!! -Hundreds of Hot WYSIWYG Available-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@Zoanthids what's the difference between these and the Blue Ravens?
1678586854129.png

Azure Sky
1678586932672.png

Boondocks
1678586959407.png

Blue Raven

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Are they all similar but different shades of pink/red?

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
SPIN #3 for Saturday....

Congrats @tbrown3589 ! And here's your Prize Wheel spin...

GAME REMINDER:
Simply Post for Entry...

Let us know what you're looking for, share a funny meme, post what you're up to today. ANYTHING... all posts in this thread from now through Monday Night 3/13 at Midnight EST will be placed on our Prize Wheel which will be spun three times daily.
-If your username is one of the 3 daily winners, the wheel will be spun for you!
*All entries welcome, however, If any winner of a free coral doesn't have an order placed to be shipped by the end of the sale, shipping of $45 must be paid in order to receive the free coral.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
SPIN #3 for Saturday....

Congrats @tbrown3589 ! And here's your Prize Wheel spin...

GAME REMINDER:
Simply Post for Entry...

Let us know what you're looking for, share a funny meme, post what you're up to today. ANYTHING... all posts in this thread from now through Monday Night 3/13 at Midnight EST will be placed on our Prize Wheel which will be spun three times daily.
-If your username is one of the 3 daily winners, the wheel will be spun for you!
*All entries welcome, however, If any winner of a free coral doesn't have an order placed to be shipped by the end of the sale, shipping of $45 must be paid in order to receive the free coral.

Thanks but I'm just hanging out! Can we choose someone else??

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Dude you are seriously so freaking nice I see you do things like this all the time. Thank you for being such a good person it’s so refreshing :)
I like hanging out and having fun, plus it's great advertising for the vendors and sponsors on here.

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
First Spin for Sunday in about 1 hour!!

GAME REMINDER:
Simply Post for Entry...

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
SPIN #1 for Sunday....

Congrats @footgal ! Here's your Prize Wheel spin...

GAME REMINDER:
Simply Post for Entry...

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
SPIN #1 for Sunday....

GAME REMINDER:
Simply Post for Entry...

Congrats @footgal !!!

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
SPIN #1 for Sunday....

GAME REMINDER:
Simply Post for Entry...

Grats @footgal !

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What's everyone's haul? Anything new or cool with anyone? I got a rainford goby and a sea hare yesterday. Can't find the sea hare for the life of me today, but I think they can bury themselves.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What's everyone's haul? Anything new or cool with anyone? I got a rainford goby and a sea hare yesterday. Can't find the sea hare for the life of me today, but I think they can bury themselves.
Rainfordi are great! My Sea Hare went behind my rocks for the first 3 days. I think they tend to be more nocturnal if given the choice.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back