Spring Frag Swap - Williamsport 4-27

rogersb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone going? I'm setting up a small frag tank with about 50 or so frags. Mostly zoas. I have a handful of LPS to bring as well. I'm hoping to get an Aussie gold torch and some zoas to finish off my zoa needs
smile.gif
I'll be posting equipment on fragswapper either this week or next.

JeffB418

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be there setting up as a vendor. I will be bringing over 200 frags (mix of zoas, LPS, sps, mushrooms, and more). Almost half of what I will have will be $15 or less each. Here is a teaser of what I’ve picked out for this swap.
d5a2b620552a54cef1bb5ba959809675.jpg

JeffB418

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I have wwc purple monsters, CC scarlet fevers, yodas, JF acid reflux and more.

OP
OP
R

rogersb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first set up in about 5 years. I had a lot of fun, but knew there would be lessons to learn. The kessil a80 wasn't enough to really light up a 16x16 tank with enough pop, gotta get a bigger light. Also, my small heater couldn't keep my tank about 72. I still sold over half but what didn't sell really never opened. I'm assuming it was the temp because as soon as I put them in my tank at home they opened within minutes.

It was great meeting and talking to lots of hobbyists, I look forward to the next one!

JeffB418

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first set up in about 5 years. I had a lot of fun, but knew there would be lessons to learn. The kessil a80 wasn't enough to really light up a 16x16 tank with enough pop, gotta get a bigger light. Also, my small heater couldn't keep my tank about 72. I still sold over half but what didn't sell really never opened. I'm assuming it was the temp because as soon as I put them in my tank at home they opened within minutes.

It was great meeting and talking to lots of hobbyists, I look forward to the next one!

Hands down the best light for swaps are the xho reefbrights. Pricy but sell coral like you wouldn’t believe. Also the bright hallway didn’t help anyone either.

Wish I had know about your heater issue, I always bring spares and would’ve been more than happy to help.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back