Spring time 2 Days FlashSale March 27 & 28th 1pm-8pm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

stevejar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything arrived and dipped here. All looked clean just waiting on one of the duncans to open up but everything else appears happy already!

Happy Thursday GIF by MOODMAN

iMi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know, but check out the aftersale!!!!!!!!!
My rasta torch is looking happier by the moment, my merulina has settled in nicely (received a week or two ago to replace the beauty from UC I lost in a heater failure), and I think I have a pectinia coming, too!
@uniquecorals (and @EmilioUC !) is one of the 2 vendors I ever did a live sale with, & I have never been disappointed!!
UC is now hands down my favorite. Second order with them and I could not be more happy. Each specimen is healthy and beautiful. These people are clearly doing it right and have passion for the hobby. Can’t wait for the next live sale!

Les Poissons

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one piece trying to cling to life from the delay, but the rest look like they will make it. Overall I’m quite happy with my order as well.
As a follow up to this, it may take some time for a full recovery, but it looks like the frag that was struggling due to the UPS delay is going to make it.

Nonetheless, Unique Corals made a point of following up with me to check on things and decided to give me a store credit for the piece. Outstanding customer service, going beyond what they had to do given that the coral survived their guarantee period and seems to be headed in the right direction. I’m running out of room in my nano, but they will be at the top of my list to help fill up the large tank I have planned!

jrrob98

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Springtime R2R UC v1.jpg

Flash Sale Event: Sunday and Monday, 1pm to 8pm Pacific Time, both days.

Spring is here and it's time for everything to flourish and bloom, including your tank. Can't beat these great flash deals for healthy colorful corals. Limited time and quantities.

Don't miss 2 days of incredible deals - 1400+ corals up to 70% off, Acros, Signature Collection, Specialty corals, Exclusive Release, $5, $10 and mystery frags just to name a few.

Everyone that participates is automatically entered into the raffle for a prize!​

Prizes - 1st Place : UC Abyss torch​

2nd Place : UC signature coral frag pack​

3rd Place : Softie frag pack​

4th Place : Triton ICP test​

5ht Place: Triton ICP test​

You must purchase a shipping module to participate in the LiveSale (unless you have paid for shipping on items from our main store, or purchased $150 or more in the main store). ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO SUBSTITUTIONS. Please pick arrival date at checkout (we will default to the shipping module date). Each purchaser will automatically be entered to Win! Names are drawn at random. Max 3 (three) $5 corals per person in total, for every $5 coral you must also purchase a non-$5 coral.) All backed by our robust guarantee. We automatically combine shipping. Due to already heavily discounted prices, you must purchase a shipping module in order to participate in the FlashSale (unless have purchased $150 or more in the main store). ALL Corals sales are final, please no substitutions. See what people are saying about us: Reviews

Is local pick available

Back