• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS –Some true rarities, some beauties and a whole lot of color, plus one very exotic monti

aquaterra

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These pieces are no joke. This is my first purchase online and was worried at first from getting livestock from a random hobbyist. However, the communication, care in packing and quality of received lifestock is amazing! Everything was professionally packaged and pe was seen straight out of the bag. The pieces look way better than presented in the picture; I wish I got more!

Blitzie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my frags today and everything is very nice. It sure is nice to deal with a person who cares about what he is selling

datoneazn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most deff will keep you on my list when I get my tank set back up :)

kid976

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my frags today. What you see is what you get, no camera tricks. Mark is a Super nice knowledgeable guy that cares about the hobby. Definitely going to get more from what he has to offer in the near future [emoji1360]

thirdchild

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump for a great seller. I can say the Z's Dream Monti is screaming bright under LEDs. It's glow in the dark highlighter yellow. Easily as bright as my nicest pieces.

thirdchild

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate you!!!!!
I wanted to buy that so bad lol

Do it! lol

Cam we get a pic?

20161213zsdream.jpg

OP
OP
watchguy123

watchguy123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These pieces are no joke. This is my first purchase online and was worried at first from getting livestock from a random hobbyist. However, the communication, care in packing and quality of received lifestock is amazing! Everything was professionally packaged and pe was seen straight out of the bag. The pieces look way better than presented in the picture; I wish I got more!

I received my frags today and everything is very nice. It sure is nice to deal with a person who cares about what he is selling

Most deff will keep you on my list when I get my tank set back up :)

Got my frags today. What you see is what you get, no camera tricks. Mark is a Super nice knowledgeable guy that cares about the hobby. Definitely going to get more from what he has to offer in the near future [emoji1360]

Bump for a great seller. I can say the Z's Dream Monti is screaming bright under LEDs. It's glow in the dark highlighter yellow. Easily as bright as my nicest pieces.

Oh I love it. I want one so bad but maybe when I grow up.....
Oh I love it. I want one so bad but maybe when I grow up.....

Thank you all for the kind words. I have been lucky to stumble on some very pretty corals. I still have frags of most available. I do have frags of that crazy yellow monti, Z's Dream Monti, for sure.

james983

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my frags from Mark and the colors are spot on. Very nice guy to deal with. Professionally packaged and all arrived as advertised. Thanks Mark.

OP
OP
watchguy123

watchguy123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any Dream monti, Pink Floyd, and fox flame left?

Yes but I have to cut new frags of the jf flame, I can ship next week at the earliest to give them some time to heal. It would not be a bad idea to let the frags heal on the jf flames till after xmas

FL_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my frags today from Mark, everything was packed great, double bagged and all frags were healthy and look great! Can't wait for that Pink cadi to grow out!Thanks again brotha

Back