• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Some Nice Sps and WYSIWYG

Legonch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BF47F19B-BCA0-4AC7-906B-3E56A5D0ACAE.jpeg

Sexy Corals Orange Passion
$125
pm me a price for a chunky frag of this please

2Wheelsonly

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the TSA bill murray similar to the aquatic man table? I am looking for turquoise/teal in my tank...is the growth similar?

Also, the BC fire polyp...is it a deep blue or is it more white and the color of the LED reflecting off the white make it look a deep blue/red?

OP
OP
Coronus

Coronus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is the TSA bill murray similar to the aquatic man table? I am looking for turquoise/teal in my tank...is the growth similar?

Also, the BC fire polyp...is it a deep blue or is it more white and the color of the LED reflecting off the white make it look a deep blue/red?
Bill Murray is not like aquatic man. It’s orangish with a slight tint of teal at the tips. Growth may be similar.
Fire polyp is not white and it’s not blue.
Fire polyp is a nice lavender with bright red polyps. It’s a tabling Acro unique in the mix of colors not usually seen together. It’s super hardy also.

Last edited:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 3.1%
Back