• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS Coral - WWC Slimeball, WWC Pink Duster, Joe The Coral

kilgoretrout

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. Here is another ad, but with my SPS! Shipping a flat $50; I'll eat the cost if more, via UPS Next Day Air AM. 2 hour DOA.

These are my WWC "mini colonies" aka, large frags, that I have picked up from WWC on eBay, live events, etc.

I'm not certain on some of the names I recall on these. They all kind of start to look the same after a while. I do not have images of the colonies as I bought these as frags a couple weeks after Christmas. These are the frags/colonies. WWC should have images should you want to look them up.

Joe The Coral - $100. Rather nice size chunk. If it was "fragged" WWC-style, there would be 50 frags on this. Haha.Looks glued down but is sitting on a flat surface.

Paletta Tri-Color or WWC Galaxy - $40. I'm leaning towards the Galaxy piece since the growth seems that way. I have both, hence, the confusion.

PC Rainbow - $50. Not much to say on this guy.

WWC Nuclear Fission - $40 This thing is a hairy beast.

WWC Pink Duster - $100. This one is really pretty. This piece seems to do really well in lower light. Very skinny and delicate growth.

WWC Slimeball Anacropora - $100. Super cool. Fast grower for me. Probably my most unique coral.

WWC Toxic Slimer - $50. This guy is bright.

I'll try and get some comparison images as the day progresses, to show you size. They are much larger than they appear in photos.

I've priced these to sell, I feel.

Feel free to PM me or ask any questions!

Thanks so much for looking!

OP
OP
K

kilgoretrout

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are those encrusted onto the rack?

They are, however, the rack is slick as the dickens and they pop right off. There will be slight damage to the encrusted/flat portion during transit. It is very thin, however, pops right off. I have an image some place of me holding it. Looks like its attached to a wafer, if the wafer as an acro.

Richardkappa

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
have
suharsonoy
lokani
carolineana
Ice Fire Echinata
Planets
bonsai
aculeus blue
austera rose yellow tip
birdnest ponape
??
thank you.

Richardkappa

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have these corals??
suharsonoy
lokani
carolineana
Ice Fire Echinata
Planets
bonsai
aculeus blue
austera rose yellow tip
birdnest ponape
??
thank you.

OP
OP
K

kilgoretrout

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh. I'm sorry - I missed the "have" part.

I'll check tomorrow when my lights are on and see what I have left. I've been clearing all my sps to get more into lps.

Ken seigfried

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. Here is another ad, but with my SPS! Shipping a flat $50; I'll eat the cost if more, via UPS Next Day Air AM. 2 hour DOA.

These are my WWC "mini colonies" aka, large frags, that I have picked up from WWC on eBay, live events, etc.

I'm not certain on some of the names I recall on these. They all kind of start to look the same after a while. I do not have images of the colonies as I bought these as frags a couple weeks after Christmas. These are the frags/colonies. WWC should have images should you want to look them up.

Joe The Coral - $100. Rather nice size chunk. If it was "fragged" WWC-style, there would be 50 frags on this. Haha.Looks glued down but is sitting on a flat surface.

Paletta Tri-Color or WWC Galaxy - $40. I'm leaning towards the Galaxy piece since the growth seems that way. I have both, hence, the confusion.

PC Rainbow - $50. Not much to say on this guy.

WWC Nuclear Fission - $40 This thing is a hairy beast.

WWC Pink Duster - $100. This one is really pretty. This piece seems to do really well in lower light. Very skinny and delicate growth.

WWC Slimeball Anacropora - $100. Super cool. Fast grower for me. Probably my most unique coral.

WWC Toxic Slimer - $50. This guy is bright.

I'll try and get some comparison images as the day progresses, to show you size. They are much larger than they appear in photos.

I've priced these to sell, I feel.

Feel free to PM me or ask any questions!

Thanks so much for looking!

Hello looking for these

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back