• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS Cut to Order - Indo, High End, Cheap - Updated 11/2023

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I have been selling a lot of WYSIWYG packs recently but I always get PMs asking what else I have for sale or if they can substitute something. I have been meaning to put together a pretty complete cut to order post for a long time. I finally have around 60% of my colonies photographed, I will try to update more when I have the remaining photographed too.

I will require payment before cutting since I will not be cutting my colonies anymore besides for orders, unless they are overgrowing and then I will still put together WYSIWYG packs :) All corals will be at least 3/4-1 inch and usually multi branched too or two little smaller frags on one plug.

My tank has been setup for 4 years now and running very smoothly. my display is 180g but my frag tank is around 400g that is made out of plywood, this is all one big connected system. My corals are all grown under T5s, very simple setup with good flow and lighting. I just run a calcium reactor and do 10% weekly water changes.

Photos:
All of these photos are done under 100% T5s, daylights. No blue light, orange filter tricks here. If they are edited at all, it was to make it as close to what I see with my eye under my T5s which are 4 coral plus and 4 blue plus so way more white light then most people run. If you run blues, these corals will pop even more.

Also, if you want to look at the picture larger just click on it :) You can zoom in and so forth.

Shipping will be $40 or free if you spend over $300. I will of course do pack details!! I will do local meetup, I am located in Allentown PA.

All corals that are labeled CW (Coral Wealth) are my named corals as I brought in the colony wild from Indo. I will not name/sale a coral unless it has been in my system for over 3 months.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Update 1/14/2024 --- cutting more in the next couple days, I updated everything that is available and added some more colonies that I have been cooking up for a long time

Message me for good pack deals!

------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------
homewrecker.jpg

Jason Fox HomeWrecker - $125 - sold out

DSC_4759-2.jpg

CW Fruit Roll Up $100

DSC_4790-2.jpg

CW Nerd Explosion $150

Yellowtulip.jpg

CW Yellow Tulip $70

DSC_4642.jpg

CW Orange Cheeto $70

colony1.jpg

CW Chilli $70

colony2.jpg

CW Christmas Milli $60

colony5.jpg

CW Neon $70

colony6.jpg

CW Green Grinch $65

colony16.jpg

CW Superman Milli $70

colony17.jpg

CW Glowstick milli $70

colony15.jpg

CW Neon Lights $70

DSC_4782-2.jpg

CW Pink BubbleGum $75

PinkDragon.jpg

CW Pink Dragon $35

DSC_4789-2.jpg

CW Robinhood $80

RedIcee.jpg

CW Red Icee $30

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Higher end named SPS

DSC_4632.jpg

BattleCoral AquaticMan $40

LadyinPink.jpg

Reef Raft Lady in Pink $100

OregonTort.jpg

Oregon Tort $50

PrincessPeach.jpg

TSA Princess Peach $60

RRRedDiablo.jpg

Reef Raft Red Diablo $40

TGCInferno.jpg

TGC Inferno $75

TSABillMurray.jpg

TSA Bill Murray $45

TyreePinky.jpg

Tyree Pinky the Bear $45

WaltDisney.jpg

Walt Disney $100 - sold out

WWCHeartbreaker.jpg

WWC HeartBreaker $35

--------------------------------------------

MiyagiTort.jpg

Miyagi Tort $25

PalettaTricolor.jpg

Paletta TriColor $25

PCRainbow.jpg

PC Rainbow $30

PCSuperman.jpg

PC Superman $35

PinkLemonade.jpg

Pink Lemonade $45

WWCGatorade.jpg

WWC Gatorade $20

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

greenmonti.jpg

Green Monti - $20

PurpleStylo.jpg

Purple Stylo $15

undata.jpg

Undata monti $20

DOA Policy:
Package must be received on first delivery attempt, I do not require signature though. Pictures should be received with coral in original bag within 2 hours of delivery if you think something looks wrong. A replacement (when available) will be made or refund, less shipping cost, will be sent at my discretion of the corals that arrive dead if any do. I always help when I can if there is a problem with any coral received, just make sure there is strong communication to me from the very beginning of when you got the shipment if a coral looks weird/not the best. colony11.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
CoralWealth

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
First discount sale 4/15: in honor of finally putting together a cut to order post with majority of the corals I have good sized colonies of:
Pick any 5 of my corals (CW) for $425 shipped!!!!

OP
OP
CoralWealth

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
sold 2 packs so far. One with my corals and one a mix of everything :)

I will try to keep this updated as much as possible if something goes out of stock.

Dan Ponchak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been selling a lot of WYSIWYG packs recently but I always get PMs asking what else I have for sale or if they can substitute something. I have been meaning to put together a pretty complete cut to order post for a long time. I finally have around 70% of my colonies photographed, I will try to update more when I have the remaining photographed too.

I will require payment before cutting since I will not be cutting my colonies anymore besides for orders, unless they are overgrowing and then I will still put together WYSIWYG packs :) All corals will be at least 3/4-1 inch and usually multi branched too or two little smaller frags on one plug.

My tank has been setup for 4 years now and running very smoothly. my display is 180g but my frag tank is around 400g that is made out of plywood, this is all one big connected system. My corals are all grown under T5s, very simple setup with good flow and lighting. I just run a calcium reactor and do 10% weekly water changes.

Photos:
All of these photos are done under 100% T5s, daylights. No blue light, orange filter tricks here. If they are edited at all, it was to make it as close to what I see with my eye under my T5s which are 4 coral plus and 4 blue plus so way more white light then most people run. If you run blues, these corals will pop even more.

Also, if you want to look at the picture larger just click on it :) You can zoom in and so forth.

Shipping will be $35 or free if you spend over $300. I will of course do pack details!! I will do local meetup, I am located in Allentown PA.

All corals that are labeled CW (Coral Wealth) are my named corals as I brought in the colony wild from Indo. I will not name/sale a coral unless it has been in my system for over 3 months.

----------------------------------------------------------------
First discount sale 4/15: in honor of finally putting together a cut to order post with majority of the corals I have good sized colonies of:
Pick any 5 of my corals (CW) for $425 shipped!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

CW Fruit Roll Up $100

CW Nerd Explosion $100

CW Orange Cheeto $100

CW Pink BubbleGum $75

PinkDragon.jpg

CW Pink Dragon $50

CW Pixar $100

CW Robinhood $100

CW Yellow Tulip $100

CW Hulkamite $50

RedIcee.jpg

CW Red Icee $40

CW Barney - $35

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Higher end named SPS

BattleCoral AquaticMan $75

LadyinPink.jpg

Reef Raft Lady in Pink $100

OregonTort.jpg

Oregon Tort $65

PrincessPeach.jpg

TSA Princess Peach $75

RMF Acid Trip $65

RRRedDiablo.jpg

Reef Raft Red Diablo $40

TGCInferno.jpg

TGC Inferno $75

TSABillMurray.jpg

TSA Bill Murray $65

TyreePinky.jpg

Tyree Pinky the Bear $50

WaltDisney.jpg

Walt Disney $75

WWCHeartbreaker.jpg

WWC HeartBreaker $50

--------------------------------------------

CW Green Crack - $30

CW Green Goblin $25

MiyagiTort.jpg

Miyagi Tort $30

PalettaTricolor.jpg

Paletta TriColor $30

PCRainbow.jpg

PC Rainbow $30

PCSuperman.jpg

PC Superman $50

PinkLemonade.jpg

Pink Lemonade $50

WWCGatorade.jpg

WWC Gatorade $30

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

greenmonti.jpg

Green Monti - $20

PurpleStylo.jpg

Purple Stylo $15

Red Monti $20

undata.jpg

Undata monti $20

DOA Policy:
Package must be received on first delivery attempt, I do not require signature though. Pictures should be received with coral in original bag within 2 hours of delivery if you think something looks wrong. A replacement (when available) will be made or refund, less shipping cost, will be sent at my discretion. I always help when I can if there is a problem with any coral received, just make sure there is strong communication to me from the very beginning of when you got the shipment if a coral looks weird/not the best.
It appears that you prefer multiple items. I’m interested in your hateraid listed in your other post. I’d be willing to purchase a slightly larger than frag size to make shipping it worth your effort . LMK. PM or text 714 4216000. Thanks. Dan.

OP
OP
CoralWealth

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
It appears that you prefer multiple items. I’m interested in your hateraid listed in your other post. I’d be willing to purchase a slightly larger than frag size to make shipping it worth your effort . LMK. PM or text 714 4216000. Thanks. Dan.

Not sure what exactly you mean, but I will shoot you a text :)

Dan Ponchak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In your other post you list shipping prices suggesting package pricing. In this listing you say pick up in Livermore. If you ship I’d like the hateraid. If you don’t, I thought I’d offer to buy a larger piece to make it worth your effort to ship. All good. LMK.

OP
OP
CoralWealth

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
In your other post you list shipping prices suggesting package pricing. In this listing you say pick up in Livermore. If you ship I’d like the hateraid. If you don’t, I thought I’d offer to buy a larger piece to make it worth your effort to ship. All good. LMK.

I think you may be thinking of someone else :)

I do not know where Livermore is and I dont have hateraid.

tonysnow1990

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you do pick up? I am located in outskirts of Reading 19533. I am looking at getting a red sps, pink dragon or , purple stylo.

tonysnow1990

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool....I’ll let ya know around May timeframe, we could meet halfway. I’m only a few minutes from 78 or 222.

OP
OP
CoralWealth

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Couple more days for me to make cuts before I head out for vacation, giving them perfect healing time for me to ship starting May 10th :)

OP
OP
CoralWealth

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I cut a couple frags last night. I will be taking some pictures later tonight of them and place them in this thread :)

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 69 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back