• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS Fire – Build Your Own Pack – HD Pics & Videos

Item Price
40-600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jblasi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my pack yesterday, very impressed! Awesome to work with. Very healthy frags, great sizes. Took a few pictures of my pieces but the pictures do no do them any justice. I will definitely do business with him again. @gws3 Thank You for all the great service!

Joedubyk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all for the feedback!

Definitely. I can just about always cut frag packs made to order. I'll try to get some more WYSIWYG mini colonies and large frags posted up this weekend.

Thatd be awesome!

DancingShark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are the biggest frags you can get now adays at a decent price. Cant wait to get mines.

ap7x

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same experience as everyone else - healthy, good sized frags and very communicative and helpful.

But yeah... the packing is amazing lol. Vacuum sealed water bubbles in individual mini cups to hold the flag plug lol. Bought a mini-colony (along with some frags) and not even a tip was broken.

Pmez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When are you gonna update mini colonies again I missed out on these ones?
Looking to order another pack with some mini colonies.

Thanks
Paul

OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
When are you gonna update mini colonies again I missed out on these ones?
Looking to order another pack with some mini colonies.

Thanks
Paul

I'll try to get some more posted in the next week or two. There are a number still available. If you check out the first page of this thread in the "WYSIWYG Section" everything listed there should still be available.

If you want anything specific, please just shoot me a PM. Thanks!

aurora.k

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just echoing other buyers - got my frags on Mar 26, shipped great and even though there was a slight shipping delay each one opened right away after acclimation and is still doing beautifully. I keep checking back in to see if I should place another order... even though I have no space left...

OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just echoing other buyers - got my frags on Mar 26, shipped great and even though there was a slight shipping delay each one opened right away after acclimation and is still doing beautifully. I keep checking back in to see if I should place another order... even though I have no space left...

Thanks for the feedback!

OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I recently caught a mistake on my end where I had my Inland Corals Pink PD colony labeled as BC Aquatic Man Table. I've corrected it in this thread. I'm going to reach out to the few people that purchased a BC Aquatic Man Table frag from me since this thread was created and offer them a free replacement as there is a good chance they received Inland Corals Pink PD instead. If you bought BC Aqautic Man Table from me and don't receive a PM please shoot me a message.

Reef_in_Denver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What if I bought an aqautic man from someone else I already had an order in with because yours looked so good?! :p

MentalNote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received my frags. They look great. Great communication. A+ experience .
5C2A0903-3979-4632-81F0-0B9E8E173BF0.jpeg

(Two red frags)
7F6DA69C-EFE0-4B60-8BBE-F8919F1FBF1A.jpeg

(Colony on right)

DancingShark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my corals today. I got to say. I have bought a bunch of corals online. But @gws3 Packaging was the best I have seen. Better than the top venders online. Corals were encrusted over the putty. A bit on the brown side but that could just be shipping stress. The sizes were over a inch if not the were multiple branches. Would buy again. Thanks.

OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Got my corals today. I got to say. I have bought a bunch of corals online. But @gws3 Packaging was the best I have seen. Better than the top venders online. Corals were encrusted over the putty. A bit on the brown side but that could just be shipping stress. The sizes were over a inch if not the were multiple branches. Would buy again. Thanks.

Thanks for the feedback! Please shoot me a PM if the colors don't bounce back within the next few days. I am thinking it's shipping stress as well. But these pieces should definitely not be on the brown side, so let me know if they don't start perking up and we'll figure it out.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 62.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back