• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS frags (exotic and old school) w/ free UPS Next Day Air shipping over $300

copps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello all, while this is my first frag sale thread on R2R, I’ve sold on the “other board”, and through word of mouth and past customers for over 15 years with hundreds of reviews and 100% positive feedback. Do a search on my username and you’ll find many SPS frags linked to me through the years. Things have exploded in my 1300 gallon display and I’m ready to do a large fragging. All of these are colorful corals I’ve propagated for years that show colors developed in my 14K system. I sell large frags… no nubbers here… some are colony sized pieces I have available… I’ve been in the hobby hardcore over 30 years now and have spoken for reef clubs in over twenty states and at four past MACNA conferences. For pictures and a profile of my system here on R2R check here…

These are 100% captive propagated healthy pest free frags. I rarely get new pieces, but when I do I go through two levels of QT for months (I have a small QT tank before things go in my 70 gallon QT system). For many online places that bring in wild pieces regularly it’s nearly impossible for them to stay pest free. All photos are mine and of my system and of the coral colonies you’ll receive frags from. Please feel free to ask questions through PM. I am a hobbyist like you guys and realize the importance of trust, reputation, and service in the hobby. Simply put, I am old school and only ship large frags and orders I myself would be excited to receive…

SHIPPING : As I’ve done for years… $40 flat rate for UPS Next Day Air, and free for orders over $300.

PAYMENT: Payment is through Paypal. If you would like to order or have questions, please PM what you’d like and I’ll confirm your order before payment. Please confirm your shipping address and provide a phone number for the shipping label when you PM me.

Thanks so much,

Copps

Copps’ 24 Karat Milli- It’s nearly impossible to find a true solid bright yellow Acropora… this is a solid yellow and even better it’s a milli! 1 1/2” $125 2 ½” $250

k6elwBZ.jpg

TzZ8zv2.jpg

Copps’ Hulk Milli- A beautiful solid purple fast growing milli that gets green polyps as frags go out under high light- 1 ½” $50 2 ½”-3” $90

m8FjcOx.jpg

Copps’ Green Monster solitaryensis- Super unique growth form… A plating soli growth form with long corallites in a glowing green… … 1 ½” $60 3” $125

u7afI9U.jpg

Copps' King Tut- A gorgeous Acropora tutielensis I got wild years ago that has become a well-known coral. The growth form of this coral is amazing! A thick plating/tabling species with bright pink/purple tips... this coral is appreciated from close and far… photos say it all! 1 1/2" $75 3”-4” $150

C7en2gv.jpg

uRpf137.jpg

SiUeyUx.jpg

Copps’ Blueberry Miyagi Tort- a beautiful piece in a unique blue that is sort of teal as shown in the pic … a much more true blue than the original Cali “blue” tort (which is more purple)… 2" $50 4” $90

GeHHuGv.jpg

And a shot recently of it spanning well over 2 feet wide in my 1300 (that’s a foot long ruler at the top)

OJLG6RD.jpg

Space Invader Pectinia- Having such a collection of angelfish I’m not too much of an LPS guy, but I love Pectinia as my angelfish leave them alone. From what I’ve seen by far the nicest Pectinia ever imported is the Space Invader… most sold on line are nubs… but I have nice 1 ½” pieces… with three examples in the bottom pic… 1 1/2” $150

WIpFbD4.jpg

6GtaCnr.jpg

OP
OP
C

copps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Copps’ Bella’s Acro- Another super unique growth piece with great color to boot… these days I get more excited over unique growth forms such as this, and this is also a beautiful pink. 1 ½” $75

1ATGqDZ.jpg

Copps’ Bosque en el Cielo Stag- I’m a huge fan of staghorns and have an entire staghorn island in the 1300… it’s hard to find nice stags but I got this as a wild piece and it’s similar to the Tyree lime in the sky, with a deeper green and a brighter blue base… and a faster grower… 2” $50 3”-4” $80

duKj0Gh.jpg

Sample frag shown here…

ZLHU6zG.jpg

Solid Bright Green Efflo- Most true efflos are brown with varying degrees of purple... this guy is totally different and solid BRIGHT green... such a unique piece... 1 1/2" $75 3” $150

Tu1GfbT.jpg

l7YTy7M.jpg

Sprawling in the center of my 1300…

lrk8KdP.jpg

Copps’ Bonsai- I’ve had this coral for years and it has become a superstar! It is solid purple with green polyps when happy, grown out, and under high light. Search around and you’ll see it’s one of the nicest wild Acros I’ve ever gotten… 1 1/2” $90

Oh7kHg7.jpg

Copps’ tricolor dragon- A beautiful piece I got out of Indo a few years back that has the same growth form of the red dragon, but with pink tips and yellow polyps under my 14K Ushios in the 1300… 1 ½” $60

6oC4RN6.jpg

WWC Grafted Sunfire Monti (shown just below the dragon in my above pic)- 1” $50

OP
OP
C

copps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Tyree soli- A blast from the past… super unique growth form on this legend… 1” $125

A shot growing in my frag tank…

u0ahqtM.jpg

And a shot from my local buddy’s colony years ago…

0jWxHiT.jpg

Copps' Turquoise Hoek- Another very special Acro I got wild years ago... a wicked unique color that is a true turquoise in a hoeksemai to boot! 1 1/2" $100

iGKgyKQ.jpg

afHbF7V.jpg

Copps’ Lemon Lime Table- A beautiful fast growing hyacinthus table… green to orange body depending on lighting with yellow growth edges- 1 ½” $90

Ju0lein.jpg

And spanning out in the valley of my 1300 on the right…

VU8gJ2F.jpg

Tyree Pinky the Bear- Fuzzy and beautiful! 1 ½” $75

gIdW2kx.jpg

Copps’ Calacali Acro- beautiful tricolor-like colors on a staghorn-like super unique growth pattern… my fastest growing Acro by far… fill in space fast and beautifully… 2" $50

9llaJPy.jpg

H3M5qgu.jpg

Copps’ Orange Mary Monti- This Monti has an amazing growth form… plating and encrusting... and is a very rare color in SPS… an amazing bright orange 2” $30 3”-4” $50

nLNHeO5.jpg

TT6j77v.jpg

Purple Edge Green Plating Cap- A beautiful scrolling green cap with a deep purple growing edge I’ve had for many years that is similar to the famous cap from Leng Sy… 1 1/2” $75

8Q7itsl.jpg

Copps’ Down Under Rainbow Undata- A beautiful wild piece I got from Australia years ago right after they started exporting with a rainbow of color on the base, orange polyps, and a bright purple on the growing edge 1” $50

haSvOYA.jpg

BAPmZI3.jpg

Tyree LE Bali Tricolor- Well over fifteen years since imported, a famous tricolor with glowing green polyps and bright purple tips… 1 ½” $50

a5vsYOx.jpg

Reef Tech Starburst Cap- Not your average red cap! This guy gets bright orange/yellow contrasting polyps on a bright red base, and has forced many of the “I don’t want any more caps” guys to eat their words! 2" $25 3-4”” $50

pamAj4N.jpg

Copps’ purple satin porites- This coral is a nice contrast to acros and montis and is a deep purple… it plates/encrusts/bulbs/branches as shown in the pics… 1 ½” $25 3” $50

Q55PA2I.jpg

sSTSrjF.jpg

OP
OP
C

copps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Copps’ Colonel Mustard Porites- Another porites that does a little bit of everything in a yellow you don’t find in Acros and Montis… 1 1/2” $25 3” $50

UnxlaOF.jpg

Tubs’ Montipora Stellata- From old school West Coaster Tubs… unique growth form Monti with blue to purple base and green polyps 1 ½” $25 3” $50

gDY0Wq3.jpg

OP
OP
C

copps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Original Frag Farmer Red Hot Chili Pepper Monti- a well-known beautiful plating Monti from long before the Australian invasion… large red polyps on a glowing green base 1 1/2” $40

Wb8NhVi.jpg

Mystic Sunset Monti- Lavender polyps on a red base of this unique growth form… plates but also forms ruffles on the edge as shown... 2" $25 4” $50

omjPIRL.jpg

DvWXzAn.jpg

Hot Pink Pocillopora- a hardy colorful SPS that has a different texture 1 1/2" $35 2 1/2” to 3” $75

tcFG67R.jpg

And same as above but green... 1 1/2" $25

y4pSTP0.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Copps

OP
OP
C

copps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What part of VA are you located.
Up in Northern VA in Loudoun County

What corals do you have left ? I am interested in several of these.
Thanks
I have everything as of right now... although large 24K millies may become an issue soon. Let me know what you're interested in.

Thanks,

Copps

jessezm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buy with confidence. That CalaCali acro has already turned into a basketball-sized colony in my tank like twice already lol. Been a while since I purchased but frags were generous and very healthy. I love the Hulk Milli too. Great seller!

DipG

Dream Build Complete
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As other have stated, buy with confidence. My two favorites from his collection are Copps’ Calacali Acro and 24K milli. I have bought plenty of frags from him over the last 10 years.

dwref

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Up in Northern VA in Loudoun County

I have everything as of right now... although large 24K millies may become an issue soon. Let me know what you're interested in.

Thanks,

Copps
Not sure how to do this, but is there a way I can private message you ?? Rather take care of this over txing, than putting my number on here ??

OP
OP
C

copps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Buy with confidence. That CalaCali acro has already turned into a basketball-sized colony in my tank like twice already lol. Been a while since I purchased but frags were generous and very healthy. I love the Hulk Milli too. Great seller!
Thanks Jesse, and congrats on spelling "Calacali" correctly! This is my fastest growing Acro... named after the small village in the Andes mountains of Ecuador near my in-laws farm where I have many memories.
Top notch corals. Have any of them in my system. Buy with confidence.
As other have stated, buy with confidence. My two favorites from his collection are Copps’ Calacali Acro and 24K milli. I have bought plenty of frags from him over the last 10 years.
Thanks boys! Looking forward to getting back to regular reef club meetings!

Copps

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
named after the small village in the Andes mountains of Ecuador near my in-laws farm where I have many memories

John that sounds like a totally made up story... I'm just kidding around.

Buy with confidence folks! I've known John for a bunch of years now from local meets, his pieces are always huge and super healthy, and he is absolutely one most passionate and knowledgable people in this hobby.

skip0211

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve bought a number of corals over the years from John. he’s the best, hands down !! You will never be disappointed.

OP
OP
C

copps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
John that sounds like a totally made up story... I'm just kidding around.

Buy with confidence folks! I've known John for a bunch of years now from local meets, his pieces are always huge and super healthy, and he is absolutely one most passionate and knowledgable people in this hobby.

I’ve bought a number of corals over the years from John. he’s the best, hands down !! You will never be disappointed.
Graham and Skip, thank you very much, and Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone!

Copps

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 44 48.9%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 48 53.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 21 23.3%
  • None.

Votes: 23 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.0%
Back