• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS - Make your own pack - Rainbow Splice, RR, RMF, WWC

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad SPS - Make your own pack - Rainbow Splice, RR, RMF, WWC. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.

NerdExplosion.jpg

CW Nerd Explosion Mother Colony

PinkDrag.jpg

CW Pink Dragon Mother Colony

Last edited:
OP
OP
CoralWealth

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I have a couple pms about adding stuff. Here is my cut to order thread and this has a lot of mother colonies pictures too :)

OP
OP
CoralWealth

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I cannot cut anymore Rainbow Splice right now, hopefully people see this before messaging me hahaha.

RMS18

I keep water chemistry as my hobby
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump for a great deal!! Just spent a ton on new fish so I'm out of money for now.

OP
OP
CoralWealth

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Bump for a great deal!! Just spent a ton on new fish so I'm out of money for now.

Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Still a ton available. I did not want to bump this for a little as I had a little mishap over the weekend and the corals did not look the best.

Turns out I completely forgot to plug back in my heaters to my controller and my tank temperature dropped to 73 and was there for a couple days. I plugged the heaters back in obviously and everything is bouncing back but I did not want to post till I was sure everything was going to survive.

I am still hoping to let the corals heal for awhile before adding shipping stress on top of that but I am ready to sell these again with full confidence they will bounce back fine.

nbooks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the frag of acid trip i got from you awhile back is pretty much the only thing that has survived some tank nastiness lately. Never put polyps away and is pushing new tips up from the base.

your stuff is hearty!

OP
OP
CoralWealth

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
the frag of acid trip i got from you awhile back is pretty much the only thing that has survived some tank nastiness lately. Never put polyps away and is pushing new tips up from the base.

your stuff is hearty!

Aw man sorry to hear about the tank nastiness, happens to the best of us at some point!

Thanks alot!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back