SR Aquaristik $250.00 Pick A Prize Contest - Drawing Date: Jan 13th

SR Aquaristik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you to everyone who entered the contest, we appreciate your participation! Unfortunately, not everybody can win, we thought we would give all of you a special offer so that it will make it easier to purchase your choice of product from the contest. For any purchases on the SR Aquaristik website please enter coupon code SR20OFF and receive 20% off your order, this coupon is good for one-time use and will expire on 1/31/17

www.sraquaristik.com

SR Aquaristik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome!! I'll let you guys know what I get hahaha.
Congratulations! Please send me a private message and we will get you hooked up as soon as we hear back from the moderator...
We have a winner via Random Draw! @andymcl82 please PM me your facebook verification and we'll go from there!

Thank you to www.SRAquaristik.com for this great contest and to everyone for joining!
congratulations! As soon as we hear back from the moderator in regards to Facebook verification we will hook you up ASAP!

andymcl82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ended up getting the two things I originally said I would, the skimmer and 3 part container. The skimmer is amazing. No micro bubbles and the water level is very easy to fine tune. Both of which were issues I was having with my previous skimmer. The dosing container is sleek and compact.

IMG_2081.JPG

IMG_2082.JPG

IMG_2083.JPG

mckinleyw

AIRBORNE REEFER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ended up getting the two things I originally said I would, the skimmer and 3 part container. The skimmer is amazing. No micro bubbles and the water level is very easy to fine tune. Both of which were issues I was having with my previous skimmer. The dosing container is sleek and compact.

IMG_2081.JPG

IMG_2082.JPG

IMG_2083.JPG
I like it

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back