SS Members who have not received gifts

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
I do apologize for the delay in getting this list together, but I had to make sure that we had it correct.

By our tracking, the following members have not received a gift:

@JasonK84 gift has been sent
@Stickboy15 gift sent
@cgonser9 gift sent
@money88 in progress
@Kyle Kelley in progress

If you are not on the list, please shoot me a PM titled: "SS Tracking Request". I will reply to all PM's ASAP.

Thank you!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Santa Claus

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
i never received anything. i’m posting here because i believe in full disclosure. i still want to know who my secret santa was and if they received a gift.

There may have been some confusion between your SS and I. A donation was made in your name to the American Cancer Society. I believe that was all that you requested in your wish list thread. :)

JasonK84

I want more!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
IMG_2268.JPG

money88

View Badges
Reaction score
Hey @Santa Claus I just saw you tagged me in this post, it is really not problem that I didn't receive anything, make sure everyone else gets something. I was just happy to see that my recipient received something and enjoyed it!

It was a fun event and I will be participating next year as well!

Thanks

hdsoftail1065

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey @Santa Claus , anybody close to me in SoCal on the list? If so, I can definitely help out with some corals.. just fragged the bajezus out of my tank.
Oh how I wished I lived in California right now. :D

On a serious note, I didn't participate this year but I am willing to help out if I can, just let me know how.

ndrwater

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
So... Today my wife and had the absolute pleasure of meeting a fellow reefer, @Kyle Kelley and his wonderful family. We took some corals up to them because apparently Santa got lost and Kyle didn't get his Secret Santa gift. We had great fun talking reef and just spending time with our new friends. Just goes to prove that R2R is the best forum around. Without @Santa Claus and this forum we may have never met Kyle and his family.
Having to opportunity to meet fellow reefers face to face that we may only recognize as a screen name is what things like Reefapalooza/MACNA have always been for me, and now R2R has given me yet another opportunity to make a new friend.
My wife and I have what we call "Fish adventures" and today was no exception. Just a good day...

Last edited:

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
So... Today my wife and had the absolute pleasure of meeting a fellow reefer, @Kyle Kelley and his wonderful family. We took some corals up to them because apparently Santa got lost and Kyle didn't get his Secret Santa gift. We had great fun talking reef and just spending time with our new friends. Just goes to prove that R2R is the best forum around. Without @Santa Claus and this forum we may have never met Kyle and his family.
Having to opportunity to meet fellow reefers face to face that we may only recognize as a screen name is what things like Reefapalooza/MACNA have always been for me, and now R2R has given me yet another opportunity to make a new friend.
My wife and I have what we call "Fish adventures" and today was no exception. Just a good day...
This makes crabs smile. This is the spirit of R2R right here :)

Mrs. Herbert

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I did receive a gift card from my Secret Santa (dunno who you are) and I am thankful for it but I did end up regifting it to a fellow reefer who said he did not get anything. I hope my secret Santa understands.

The person I was given, I did not send any corals because I have never sent anything alive in the mail before but I did see his list and got him some Ducks hockey gear (hope I did well for not being a sports fan).

It was fun and I might consider doing this again.. Thank you to all who put this together.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 126 59.2%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 76 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 16.9%
  • Other

Votes: 63 29.6%
Back