Stand for Fluval Evo 13.5?

Nano Reef Q

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I took an Ethan Allen nightstand I found on CL for $35 & repurposed it with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint : rub on waxed over extra on top to help with water repellant...so much better than cheap pressed board stands in store. Has built in removable shelves inside, top drawer pull. Fits my Evo perfectly.

IMG_4723.JPG

hbetanzo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, it's close to 30in long I believe. Can't remember off the top of my head. And with everything there it came to $99

Thank you!! I saw you already have also the fluval mini skimmer for that tank... if you know anyone who need it, please let me know... I'm not looking for cash... maybe just some corals instead.. thank you!!! By the way....? What are you going to add in the tank?

Sobo's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you!! I saw you already have also the fluval mini skimmer for that tank... if you know anyone who need it, please let me know... I'm not looking for cash... maybe just some corals instead.. thank you!!! By the way....? What are you going to add in the tank?

Will do. And the stock list is still up in the air believe it or not. I wanted to take it slow with this tank.

TheThacks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So glad to have found this thread, looking to get an EVO but struggling with what stand to get.

Sobo - really like what you’ve done with the Ikea Kallax but am worried about the weight as I believe the EVO will be about 54kg but the Ikea website quotes less than half that for the weight bearing of the Kallax, did you do anything to strengthen it please?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back