Stang's Shroomie Shenanigans

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New year new (to me) office tank.
More details to come. Shenanigans galore.
Screenshot_20230203-113025_Messenger.jpg

20230205_122525.jpg

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time for details:
TANK : Innovative Marine Nuvo Fusion "mini" 40g aio. Not to be confused with the "pro" series that have a couple weird useless (to me) bells and whistles.
STAND : IM APS stand wood grain. Missing one door hinge pin and one side panel acrylic is cracked. Replaced pin and reached out to IM to see about new panel and some brackets for a shelf.
RETURN : tank came with a Cobalt MJ 900 will replace with an old Sicce 3. More flow from returns. Can always swap it out if too much.
WM : old hygger for now may need to source a dinky Jaebo. That was why I was going with more flow from the returns but that's not gonna work long term.
Tank came with an old Tunze skimmer not seeing a need for that anytime soon but good to have.
Found on FB marketplace for 300 and the seller was super awesome and has frags for when I'm ready.
Have an Ato on the current office tank that will move over. Old Mars aqua light, until I can swing a noopsyche.
One of the hold ups for a larger office tank was lugging buckets. I had an old 32g brute can and my old ro buddy unit downstairs collecting dust. Cleaned out the closet and all I need it a can roller and presto. I can roll the can 10ft fill it in the main bath, mix it in the office and run the waste water down the bathtub drain.
That is about all. Nothing fancy and it cleaned up beautifully. Gonna do sand and have rock working in the sump.
I am looking at a wet date of after April's vacation. That gives the rock 60 days in the sump to cook.
STOCKING LIST
SHROOMS and other Misc softies. Would love a gorgonian. Back glass covered in gsp. Maybe a couple LPS.
FISH
man wants "fancy" clowns. He's never here so I'm on the look out for weird and intersting fish and critters. Size will be prohibitive but I am sure I can find some cool stuff.

That's all folks. Will entertain any suggestions.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time for details:
TANK : Innovative Marine Nuvo Fusion "mini" 40g aio. Not to be confused with the "pro" series that have a couple weird useless (to me) bells and whistles.
STAND : IM APS stand wood grain. Missing one door hinge pin and one side panel acrylic is cracked. Replaced pin and reached out to IM to see about new panel and some brackets for a shelf.
RETURN : tank came with a Cobalt MJ 900 will replace with an old Sicce 3. More flow from returns. Can always swap it out if too much.
WM : old hygger for now may need to source a dinky Jaebo. That was why I was going with more flow from the returns but that's not gonna work long term.
Tank came with an old Tunze skimmer not seeing a need for that anytime soon but good to have.
Found on FB marketplace for 300 and the seller was super awesome and has frags for when I'm ready.
Have an Ato on the current office tank that will move over. Old Mars aqua light, until I can swing a noopsyche.
One of the hold ups for a larger office tank was lugging buckets. I had an old 32g brute can and my old ro buddy unit downstairs collecting dust. Cleaned out the closet and all I need it a can roller and presto. I can roll the can 10ft fill it in the main bath, mix it in the office and run the waste water down the bathtub drain.
That is about all. Nothing fancy and it cleaned up beautifully. Gonna do sand and have rock working in the sump.
I am looking at a wet date of after April's vacation. That gives the rock 60 days in the sump to cook.
STOCKING LIST
SHROOMS and other Misc softies. Would love a gorgonian. Back glass covered in gsp. Maybe a couple LPS.
FISH
man wants "fancy" clowns. He's never here so I'm on the look out for weird and intersting fish and critters. Size will be prohibitive but I am sure I can find some cool stuff.

That's all folks. Will entertain any suggestions.
You forgot Nems . Lots and lots of Nems.

Back