Starting back up.

MercuryXS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im looking to start back up and its been a while. Looking to buy either new or used equipment. Im in the North fefferson county are and looking for the best places to buy. Any help would be appreciated.

Gordon Cashmore

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking of maybe getting out of the hobby for now. Just too many things going on and I don't have time. Might move in a few months as well. PM me if you like. I'll send pics of what I have and might could sell all at once. I have a 90 setup with HOB. No sump. Tank not drilled, but it works great for me. Have A few softies, corals, fish etc. Let me know

OP
OP
M

MercuryXS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking of maybe getting out of the hobby for now. Just too many things going on and I don't have time. Might move in a few months as well. PM me if you like. I'll send pics of what I have and might could sell all at once. I have a 90 setup with HOB. No sump. Tank not drilled, but it works great for me. Have A few softies, corals, fish etc. Let me know
Thanks I hope to have a similar tank in the past with a drilled tank. Just always been partial to that setup.

Thrashed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 65 tall, tank is pretty much brand new. Bought new in July until I could finish my upgrade. Tore down end of August to upgrade. It is tank, stand, canopy, custom 20 long sump, chinese black box, and return pump. Can throw in Jebao power heads as well for a decent price. Still have some dry rock laying around as well I can throw in if needed

Broke2Broke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What all fish and corals do you have?

kelp47

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just downgraded from a 75g, which will be available as soon as I finish draining it. Haven't priced yet, but here's the gist...
-75 g Miracles in Glass custom peninsula
-Stand with custom sump
-Ati t5 fixture
-Vertex skimmer
- Sicce return, tunze powerheads, kessil funeral light

OP
OP
M

MercuryXS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have found a tank but need a few more things, may be interested in lights and skimmer.

kelp47

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to try to sell as a package, but if not, I'll let you know.

Also, I just saw that auto correct made me type funeral light instead of fuge light

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 52 54.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 30 31.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back