OP
OP
R

Robbie_b

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes. Once you move them to the 10 gallon, empty and clean your other qt with vinegar and rinse well. Then you can set it up again and move the fish back in for remainder of the 76 days. Always nice to have that extra tank for the future if needed.
Sweet, well i got bacteria today so ill start the long journey tonight. Just worried about my coral. I was gonna ghost feed once a week with mysis and spot feed coral weekly with reef chili

Shufflepig

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet, well i got bacteria today so ill start the long journey tonight. Just worried about my coral. I was gonna ghost feed once a week with mysis and spot feed coral weekly with reef chili
I think that would be perfect. Good luck!!!

OP
OP
R

Robbie_b

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So question on the qting, fish r in and have started ick shield and metroplex, but when i go to transfer to the other tank do i have to use a different net then my qt net? Can i use the same qt equipment (i.e net) with different qt tanks. Was gonna take water out of hospital tank with 3 different tuberware bowls then put each fish into different bowls miminizing cross contamination but i only have one qt net.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 147 88.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back