Steezy B's Nuvo 10

Steezy B

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Starting my first saltwater aquarium and would like to use this thread as my own personal journal as well as share with this community.

FTS 4/21/2018

IMG_8752.JPG

Equipment
Nuvo 10
Sicce .5
Cobalt Neotherm 50w
Intank Media Basket
AI Prime HD
Reefcleaners Rock
Caribsea Fiji Pink

Future Stocking Plans
Tailspot Benny
Ocellaris Clown

For coral, I plan on having a mixed reef with an intial focus on micromussa and zoa's.

OP
OP
S

Steezy B

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been cycling the tank for 3 weeks now and I'm hoping its nearing its end. I dosed ammonia to 1 ppm on thursday and ammonia level read .25 ppm this morning. Nitrates are 20 ppm.

jtietz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The best advise i can give you is to put wheels under your stand!!!!! Ive ran many tanks and currently have a nuvo 25 sps coral reef. It has every bell and whistle but i am so thankful i put wheels under it.

OP
OP
S

Steezy B

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The best advise i can give you is to put wheels under your stand!!!!! Ive ran many tanks and currently have a nuvo 25 sps coral reef. It has every bell and whistle but i am so thankful i put wheels under it.

The tank is unfortunately sitting on my desk. I plan on building a stand for it in the future but I’m in no rush. I figured the small size of it will make it easy for me to move it.

RDGzero6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to this build. I just started my nuvo 10 but I transferred my marine pure block from my old tank it I didn’t have to cycle.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 168 62.2%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 70 25.9%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 93 34.4%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 46 17.0%
  • Other

Votes: 70 25.9%
Back