• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD - Stenner 170MDC5 Dual Head Dual Control Peristaltic Pump

ScooterV

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This has been sold.

Pump is almost new. It was purchased for AWC shortly before tearing down for other reasons, and was used to drain the last of the water from the DT to outside.

Pump is variable dual head, but with the upgrade for the variable outer head as well. The second control ring is a percentage of the primary control and allows for balancing the flow to match exactly even with different tube length, head height, etc. Adding the control to the outer head wasn't cheap, but I'm trying to price it only a little above other dual fixed head, or dual single control. Stenner pumps are industrial pumps rated for continuous duty, but ARE more noisy than hobby or medical pumps and best used from a remote location like a storeroom, basement, or garage.

Includes accessory kit, some tubing, two spare #5 tubes and six tube nuts and grommets.

$380 Shipped to lower 48.

IMG_2460.JPG IMG_2467.JPG IMG_2461.JPG

Last edited:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 81 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back