Steve’s LED turned off not working pls belp

SFBayFishLover

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All -
I upgraded to Steve’s bio cube 32 turbo package in April. It’s been amazing so far.

however, 3 days ago the lights just turned off in middle of day and can’t get them back on again.

I’ve contacted Steve’s support no response 2 days now.

I’m worried my corals will start to die if can’t figure out / get fixed.

Does anyone have experience w the upgrade and can help me troubleshoot fix?

see photos. I took the hood off and looked to see if water or salt / calcium had gotten into the light area but it’s looking good. All wires seem attached. Fan is working. Just no light.

mid anyone can help please respond. Also if you know of a way to get a response from Steve’s also pls pass on.

thx!

567DF26D-4F7C-45E5-B377-4249ECC9A14D.jpeg D019C214-EF49-458D-B3FC-5EF46A2D97C1.jpeg

Uroplatus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All -
I upgraded to Steve’s bio cube 32 turbo package in April. It’s been amazing so far.

however, 3 days ago the lights just turned off in middle of day and can’t get them back on again.

I’ve contacted Steve’s support no response 2 days now.

I’m worried my corals will start to die if can’t figure out / get fixed.

Does anyone have experience w the upgrade and can help me troubleshoot fix?

see photos. I took the hood off and looked to see if water or salt / calcium had gotten into the light area but it’s looking good. All wires seem attached. Fan is working. Just no light.

mid anyone can help please respond. Also if you know of a way to get a response from Steve’s also pls pass on.

thx!

567DF26D-4F7C-45E5-B377-4249ECC9A14D.jpeg D019C214-EF49-458D-B3FC-5EF46A2D97C1.jpeg
You wanna text me?

Fishy888

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In case it wasn't Steve...

There could be several issues at play. How long have you had the cube and is it new? Can you get a picture of the circuit board with better resolution?

OP
OP
S

SFBayFishLover

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In case it wasn't Steve...

There could be several issues at play. How long have you had the cube and is it new? Can you get a picture of the circuit board with better resolution?
Had it about 4 months. It’s been great so far then boom no light. Steve’s led new. Bio cube was about 3 years old before installed lighting upgrade. Will take close up tomorrow am.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 35.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back