Eagle_Steve

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
need a pair of vlamingii's in there... :D
Lol. I would take those 2 terd generators in a heartbeat.

If you remember, there was mingii in there and an 11" des tang at one point. They are now in the big tank and happy as can be.

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Exactly. I have a SS, but I have been teraing down the tanks in the fish barn and moving thing into tanks int he house, so it is all messed up. There is actually one wrasse that I love that needs to be on the list, but for the life of me I cannot remember the name and it is a very elusive little guy. Myabe @Crabby48 can remember, as he has told me a 100 times lol.
You need to help me remember what wrasse.
maybe Halichoeres trispilus

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
say "thiaminese" fast three times and post audio please :smiling-face-with-halo:
Can you break that word down phonetically (pronounced: phone-tic-ally)?? That’s a big word for some of us

21B8213D-4D53-4010-A382-E34B62DC8071.png

OP
OP
Eagle_Steve

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The littler one that was so shy and I could barely get a pic of and now I do not have the pic. Come on you can remember better than my tequila filled head lol.

OP
OP
Eagle_Steve

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found the pic of it. I know, I know, but it is deathly scared of the phone, even when feeding. it comes out, then sees phone and scoots away like a lightening bolt lol.

Very small still, but is slowly changing color now. Getting more defined gold and has a little pink showing up on the main body. Maybe @SaltyT can help, as it was supposed to be carpenters wrasse by the order it came in on lol.

IMG_7224.JPG

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found the pic of it. I know, I know, but it is deathly scared of the phone, even when feeding. it comes out, then sees phone and scoots away like a lightening bolt lol.

Very small still, but is slowly changing color now. Getting more defined gold and has a little pink showing up on the main body. Maybe @SaltyT can help, as it was supposed to be carpenters wrasse by the order it came in on lol.

IMG_7224.JPG
Wasn’t that your slippery dick wrasse

OP
OP
Eagle_Steve

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also the Halichoeres bivittatus is the best fish in the tank.

Like owning a dachshund and saying "Want to pet my Wiener? " (@Lost in the Sauce knows what I am taking about)

People go to the tank, look at it and then you tell them You want to see my "insert fish name here" (trying to not be such a bad and foul person today)

And just to keep it legit.

Here is my little dachshund

IMG_7673.jpg

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

IMG_7224.JPG
C. brunneus. One of my favorites.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also the Halichoeres bivittatus is the best fish in the tank.

Like owning a dachshund and saying "Want to pet my Wiener? " (@Lost in the Sauce knows what I am taking about)

People go to the tank, look at it and then you tell them You want to see my "insert fish name here" (trying to not be such a bad and foul person today)

And just to keep it legit.

Here is my little dachshund

IMG_7673.jpg
That is a meatball...

Back