Eagle_Steve

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a meatball...
Leave her alone. She in 14 years old, still can catch a rabbit in the field (how I have no idea) and will rip a raccoon to pieces if it is near (again, this blows my mind)

The name Kissie Dog is like that song "Boy Named Sue". I guess she has to back up a horrible name with some attitude and fight lol.

OP
OP
Eagle_Steve

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Your turn :smiling-face-with-halo:

Nope still cannot do it. Like, I cannot get past saying it the first time. I accept that I can do crazy math (thanks heritage), drink most people under the bus (Thanks USMC), and work all day and night (thanks growing up on a farm), but I cannot say that word.

Think that is bad, my wife cannot say Minneapolis.

OP
OP
Eagle_Steve

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice tank! Give us a proper FTS of that beaut!
Getting there. Will snag one when I get home, but here is one from a few months ago.

IMG_7498 3.jpg

OP
OP
Eagle_Steve

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is that first sentence lol.

Squirrel Come At Me Bro GIF
Also stay tuned next week, as it may get a bit quiet unless yall want pics of Universal Studios for 4 days. I plan to post my snorkeling/diving pics here, as well as the things collected once they get into the coolers at the house.

OP
OP
Eagle_Steve

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best. Sign. Ever. I need one for my tank!

I love the LPS layer on the bottom and the SPS layer on top. Beautiful!
Thank you.

That has changed a little. LPS was thinned out quite a bit. It grows like weeds, so will fill back in in no time. Added some nems back to the tank, outside of the 2 LTA almost dead center. Moved a ton of Florida Zoas over to the tank from the fish barn tanks that are coming down and numerous other things.

Also the clam on the far right needed more room and I have 2 tank bred, yes tank bred haddoni that needed a home. It is about 11-12" now and I see new growth on the shell every day. The nems needed to come out of the sump where I left them alone and need to color up, as they are a cool pinkish green, but not what they should be.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you.

That has changed a little. LPS was thinned out quite a bit. It grows like weeds, so will fill back in in no time. Added some nems back to the tank, outside of the 2 LTA almost dead center. Moved a ton of Florida Zoas over to the tank from the fish barn tanks that are coming down and numerous other things.

Also the clam on the far right needed more room and I have 2 tank bred, yes tank bred haddoni that needed a home. It is about 11-12" now and I see new growth on the shell every day. The nems needed to come out of the sump where I left them alone and need to color up, as they are a cool pinkish green, but not what they should be.
What's your alk consumption like?

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you.

I got homes for haddonis... ;) just saying...

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope still cannot do it. Like, I cannot get past saying it the first time. I accept that I can do crazy math (thanks heritage), drink most people under the bus (Thanks USMC), and work all day and night (thanks growing up on a farm), but I cannot say that word.

Think that is bad, my wife cannot say Minneapolis.
I cant say worcestershire sauce ;)

OP
OP
Eagle_Steve

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's your alk consumption like?
If I do not dose alk and run straight RODI in the top off, I go from 8.9 to 6 in a day.

I am currently only dosing and am not doing kalk in the ATO, as the PH swung too much.

this equates to about 200ml a day of Brightwell reef code a and b (since they are dosed in equal parts. I do buy them in bulk and am thinking of putting the CaRx back online, but still not sure about that.

OP
OP
Eagle_Steve

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I do not dose alk and run straight RODI in the top off, I go from 8.9 to 6 in a day.

I am currently only dosing and am not doing kalk in the ATO, as the PH swung too much.

this equates to about 200ml a day of Brightwell reef code a and b (since they are dosed in equal parts. I do buy them in bulk and am thinking of putting the CaRx back online, but still not sure about that.
Fat finger correction. 5 as in sub 6 for alk.

OP
OP
Eagle_Steve

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back