OP
GabeM

GabeM

King of... something.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Speaking of stocks. I just opened an acct with tdameritrade 2 wks ago and making some change already. Im a total newbie. Have any advice on what to buy these days?

No matter what anyone says, stay away from speculative trading. It is basically gambling. There are many great opportunities to buy stocks in companies whose income is not being affected by the COVID-19 but their stocks are lower overall like banks for example have generally the same income as people still need money and loans and banking services, but reduced hours at branch locations have probably cut payroll by a lot. Some banks are trading at a PE ratio of around 7. The lower the PE ratio the better as it means the company makes more money per the per the price of the stock.

How many months you had ur tank running before you put in your first sps? I almost pull the trigger on a 60g cube yesterday but it’s kinda big. btw the kitty is ***** adorable.

It was around 6 months but I got basically cali tort which I almost killed in a few different instances, but it always grew back. Once I went a few months not killing half of it off I started collecting more sensitive SPS.

OP
OP
GabeM

GabeM

King of... something.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20200605_124716.jpg

Finally got some beautiful scolymia. :)
20200605_172130.jpg

Last edited:

Corals.com

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Feeding response on these are great. I had to unsubscribe from @Corals.com email list because I literally cannot fit any more corals in this tank.

Corals look great! Thanks for sharing! Sad to see you go temporarily! Thanks so much for being our customer. Have a great weekend!

OP
OP
GabeM

GabeM

King of... something.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my first Triton ICP back (process took a week from sending to get results) and everything looks pretty good. My salinity was lowish (32) when I sent the test in due to Apex wonkiness but I have been raising it via ATO.

I plan on dosing Triton additives after ICP testing via their recommendations but letting all for reef continue to do my daily dosing, a few elements in All for reef are bottoming out.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back