Still active in CO?

lone_wolff

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in Fort Collins. Would love to connect and trade/buy livestock from other reefers as well. I am only 6 months in, so I have nothing to offer yet for trades lol.

Any thoughts on great stores in CO? In Fort Collins we have The Fish Crew. I am a huge fan of them.
I’m up in Laporte and have fairy recently moved to the Salty ways. Got a buddy in Fort Collins on the same path. Alpine Koi and Reef is a good spot to spend your money at. They often have a good selection of frags.

OP
OP
pseudorand

pseudorand

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's trade frags! I just need about a year for all mine to grow.
Well, it's been almost a year. I now have 48 distinct species of live coral in my 120 (and no shortage of stuff that didn't make it). I suppose a year was a bit optimistic for growing, but I may have 1 or 2 things that could be fragged.

To be fair, a huge number of the dead ones are frags I got just before posting that, so most of the live ones haven't been in my tank for a full year yet. Perhaps late 2022 I'll have tons of frags to trade.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back