Still working on the Nice list!!

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Personally I think Naughty and Nice are a very arbitrary in their use. (Arbitrariness is the quality of being "determined by chance, whim, or impulse, and not by necessity, reason, or principle". It is also used to refer to a choice made without any specific criterion or restraint.) In all fairness I personally was not intentionally mean or spiteful to anyone this year, well maybe one or 2 people but they deserved it. ;) either way I played nice with others, most of the time. Oh crap never mind I don't deserve a darn thing.
I loved this! Gotta love a person who pulls out a dictionary for argument's sake. :p

OP
OP
Santa Claus

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
Personally I think Naughty and Nice are a very arbitrary in their use. (Arbitrariness is the quality of being "determined by chance, whim, or impulse, and not by necessity, reason, or principle". It is also used to refer to a choice made without any specific criterion or restraint.) In all fairness I personally was not intentionally mean or spiteful to anyone this year, well maybe one or 2 people but they deserved it. ;) either way I played nice with others, most of the time. Oh crap never mind I don't deserve a darn thing.
And yet, I still have you on the nice list. :)

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
And yet, I still have you on the nice list. :)
I think Santa has been vodka dosing himself. He apparently isn't thinking too clearly. Understandable this time of year -- there has to be extra stress on the guy with all of these deadlines.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
I loved this! Gotta love a person who pulls out a dictionary for argument's sake. :p
I work with a bunch of attorneys. If anything I know how to plead my case and I know when I have been beat.

ahiggins

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I work with a bunch of attorneys. If anything I know how to plead my case and I know when I have been beat.
The only attorneys I’ve known are all duds and stick in the mud types lol it hurts my brain to be around them. You must have a strong brain

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
The only attorneys I’ve known are all duds and stick in the mud types lol it hurts my brain to be around them. You must have a strong brain
Strong like ox.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
I fell like this will lead to a how much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood argument

;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious

Well, I would guess that a woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck would chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. :oops:

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
New York state wildlife expert Richard Thomas found that a woodchuck could (and does) chuck around 35 cubic feet of dirt in the course of digging a burrow. Thomas reasoned that if a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would chuck an amount equivalent to the weight of the dirt, or 700 pounds.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
New York state wildlife expert Richard Thomas found that a woodchuck could (and does) chuck around 35 cubic feet of dirt in the course of digging a burrow. Thomas reasoned that if a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would chuck an amount equivalent to the weight of the dirt, or 700 pounds.

...but how fast can you say that?!? ;Hilarious

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 55 49.5%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 61 55.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • None.

Votes: 28 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 8.1%
Back