Stocking help

AirIck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I’m new to reefing. My current setup is a 32.5gal with a pair of clowns, 1 banggai cardinal. I would like to eventually add 2 more fish. I would like to add a Green Clown Goby and a Royal Gramma. I’ve heard the Royal Gramma could be hit or miss with aggression so my question is should I add the RG last? Or would it be best to add him next and then have the Green Clown Goby figure out his own hiding place when he’s added last? Or does order not particularly matter with these 2 fish. I’m just worried about territory if they are both cave dwellers and enjoy hiding.

EvanDeVita

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I’m new to reefing. My current setup is a 32.5gal with a pair of clowns, 1 banggai cardinal. I would like to eventually add 2 more fish. I would like to add a Green Clown Goby and a Royal Gramma. I’ve heard the Royal Gramma could be hit or miss with aggression so my question is should I add the RG last? Or would it be best to add him next and then have the Green Clown Goby figure out his own hiding place when he’s added last? Or does order not particularly matter with these 2 fish. I’m just worried about territory if they are both cave dwellers and enjoy hiding.
There won’t be an issue. Green clown gobys are tiny and perch. I’ve personally never seen a mean RG. I would have added the clown goby before clowns, but it shouldn’t be a problem. Another thing to consider is adding multiple nano fish. I’d recommend adding a green clown goby and another small fish (yellow clown goby, citron goby, neon goby, etc...)

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back