Stocking List for MarineX 110.4

BRS

Daniel06

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hi I recently upgraded my tank and got the Waterbox marineX 110.4. The tank has finished cycling and I am getting ready to add some fish. I am first going to pick up two clown fish. After about a week or so monitoring the levels I am going to transfer over the three fish I have in my current tank; royal gramma, firefish and a springeri dotyback. After that I am thinking about adding a banggai cardinal, a blenny, a potters angelfish, a yellow coris wrasse and then a kole tang. Based on the research I've done this is what I was thinking of adding and in this order.

Let me know your thoughts I will gladly take advice.

Maxout

Idoc

Still Covid free!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hi I recently upgraded my tank and got the Waterbox marineX 110.4. The tank has finished cycling and I am getting ready to add some fish. I am first going to pick up two clown fish. After about a week or so monitoring the levels I am going to transfer over the three fish I have in my current tank; royal gramma, firefish and a springeri dotyback. After that I am thinking about adding a banggai cardinal, a blenny, a potters angelfish, a yellow coris wrasse and then a kole tang. Based on the research I've done this is what I was thinking of adding and in this order.

Let me know your thoughts I will gladly take advice.
I think that is a good order for the fish... The clowns are going to stake out an area of the tank as their own...maybe add them later instead of first.

BRS

Do you house a "Reef Safe" Angelfish in your reef tank?

• YES and it's going good

Votes: 180 42.1%
  • YES but it's not working out

Votes: 12 2.8%
  • NO I have tried it in the past and it didn't work out

Votes: 36 8.4%
  • NO I haven't tried yet

Votes: 186 43.5%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 14 3.3%
Motorcitycorals