Stocking tank

Silvermist67

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i wanna stock my tank full of fish but idk how many or what kind i jus want different types i have a 32 gallon bio cube

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would say 4- 6 small fish maximum.
If go on live aquaria website they got really good infornation about fish,recommended tank size,temperment etc etc.
Clownfish
Benghai cardinals- just float in one place
Pj cardinal- just float one place.
Gobys and blennies are good choice and blennies are good workers when comes to eating algae,and blennies i think so cool with their funny heads and big eyes and perching on rocks looking funny lol.
Tangs and dwarf angels a no no.
Look at yellow assesor, i got recomended this and looks cool fish.you will need to research if tank size or whatever be problem.
Firefish
Dart fish maybe?
Damsels usually really cheap fish but can be di##s apart from 1 or 2 ,you have to research the names of the 1 or 2.

View Badges
I have a 29 BC, and keep seven fish. Two clowns, three pajama cardinals, hectori gobie, and a rainford gobie.

you’re definitely limited in space, and I wouldn’t add the fish all at once until you know how your filtration will react. These are also all small fish, with one of the clowns being the largest at just over two inches.

I’d also add them based on utility. The PJ’s are straight ornamental beyond the basic benefits of having fish on the reef, but I enjoy their aesthetic. The clowns I wouldn’t have added except that I inherited one and decided to get it a mate.

browsing live Aquaria’s a good idea to get ideas. See what you’d be looking at and what benefits they may add.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back