OP
OP
Stoneys'Reef

Stoneys'Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So looks like our 220.6 reef pro will be here on Monday . January 24th to March 2nd is not bad at all from what I have seen in the past . @waterbox has been nothing but great with us and we have received everything from them now except for our lights and tank . Tank says Monday arrival and I am not sure on the lights as of yet but we will soon see. We got an email saying the lights would be in this week and shipped out so my fingers are crossed still for that . Stay tuned Monday is close , unfortunate for most because Mondays usually suck lol

OP
OP
Stoneys'Reef

Stoneys'Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SO.... I get a call from UPS freight and they tell me that because I live on a dead end road that they will not deliver my 1000 pound tank to my house , I have to come get it lol. That is not gonna happen. I had a 30 ft fiberglass pool delivered to my house on a semi and a crane put it in place but UPS cannot drive down my 2 car wide road to deliver my tank . Put a call into waterbox as this was Thursday. Still waiting. This is becoming a hastle .

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SO.... I get a call from UPS freight and they tell me that because I live on a dead end road that they will not deliver my 1000 pound tank to my house , I have to come get it lol. That is not gonna happen. I had a 30 ft fiberglass pool delivered to my house on a semi and a crane put it in place but UPS cannot drive down my 2 car wide road to deliver my tank . Put a call into waterbox as this was Thursday. Still waiting. This is becoming a hastle .
Uh oh...fingers crossed.

OP
OP
Stoneys'Reef

Stoneys'Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20200301_100249.jpg
had this for about 2 or 3 weeks now . I was sold this as a Aussie 24k gold torch. The yellow that pops on all the torches I see look waaay better. I am beginning to think I got ripped off. What do you think ?

Camino Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20200301_100249.jpg
had this for about 2 or 3 weeks now . I was sold this as a Aussie 24k gold torch. The yellow that pops on all the torches I see look waaay better. I am beginning to think I got ripped off. What do you think ?
They don't look the same, but it may be your lighting. Try turning up the blues and see what it looks like. Do you use LED's?

OP
OP
Stoneys'Reef

Stoneys'Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing yet on the tank... it's only been sitting in a warehouse 15 mins from my house since Thursday of last week but hey when it isn't your money , then why care. Mean while here is a couple shots from our new corals from the Ann Arbor frag swap.
20200301_181449.jpg
20200301_181456.jpg
couple of yumas we grabbed

jstephens24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow that sucks. mine got delayed a day because the pallet broke. of course I had to wait around all day and didn't find out til I called an hour after they were scheduled to deliver. My lights came with mine last week.

OP
OP
Stoneys'Reef

Stoneys'Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow that sucks. mine got delayed a day because the pallet broke. of course I had to wait around all day and didn't find out til I called an hour after they were scheduled to deliver. My lights came with mine last week.
Ups freight told me they would not deliver my tank because we live on a dead end road . Which is crazy on all levels. Our road is 1/2 a mile long and I am the first house not the last lol. I am thinking they broke it and want me to take the fall.

OP
OP
Stoneys'Reef

Stoneys'Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So UPS Freight would not deliver to me . So Waterbox has found a private shipper to bring my tank to me. They are supposed to call me today to set up a delivery. I have recieved a disclaimer 3 times from Waterbox saying if the tank is damaged to fill out some form. I am not happy with how any of this has gone for such a huge company. I still do not have my lights either. STAY TUNED. Sorry this thread hasn't became more interesting yet. Soon though.

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So UPS Freight would not deliver to me . So Waterbox has found a private shipper to bring my tank to me. They are supposed to call me today to set up a delivery. I have recieved a disclaimer 3 times from Waterbox saying if the tank is damaged to fill out some form. I am not happy with how any of this has gone for such a huge company. I still do not have my lights either. STAY TUNED. Sorry this thread hasn't became more interesting yet. Soon though.
Cautiously optimistic for you. ;Happy

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back